Please listen to Fox, bigotry.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cgroupman, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

In case of no valid counterargument, break glass:

#11     Feb 10, 2012
  2. I don't think lifestyle, hetero dating, gay dating, marriage, gay marriage, should be pushed on children in the schools at all. Basic sex education, showing STD's and all that is more than enough. Not even sure that shouldn't be left to the parents.

Kids will figure out who wants to do what to whom, boy or girl, on their own. Nothing new here since the origin of mankind. Hopefully the parents will do a decent job of helping on this.

Thanks for notes guys.

c

#12     Feb 10, 2012
  3. Tsing, you answered for the right circa 1985. In today's GOP you are a liberal.

#13     Feb 10, 2012
  4. +1

#14     Feb 10, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

I don't like Ellen Degenerate. She is a loud mouth cunt like the liberal women on the View. I don't need or want entertainers preaching to me their brand of righteousness.

#15     Feb 10, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

If you actually think there is more racism/sexism/homophobia that goes on today, then in 1985 by either party then you are a fucking idiot.

But dont take my word for it.... Take RCG traders word for it....

#16     Feb 10, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Well said.....

#17     Feb 10, 2012
  8. Max, you and this context thing man, you really need to work on that. Please go back and review the threads. Your post lacks meat, and is missing pertinent points. Go back and review, and try again.

#18     Feb 10, 2012
  9. Thank you for reaffirming my original assessment of you, bigot.

#19     Feb 10, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Who identifies your stupidity?

#20     Feb 10, 2012