please list some quality firms in NYC

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by madknock, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Do you need someone to chew it for you as well as spoon feed you?

#11     Nov 20, 2009
  2. madknock

madknock

is that where you trade from?

#12     Nov 20, 2009
  3. cstfx

cstfx

deposit firm or are you someone looking for the Holy Grail - firms that front your trading? Determine which because you will get two (three?) different sets of answers.

#13     Nov 20, 2009
  4. zdreg

zdreg

not good for trading if u can't control your temper. already u are not showing the right temperament..
    el pollo could use the term spoonfeed a half dozen times daily on ET. but then again most people on ET are the product of feely good US education.

#14     Nov 20, 2009
  5. I believe he was referencing RBC from el pollo's prior post.

#15     Nov 20, 2009
  6. madknock

madknock

if people can share thier experiences on capital required firms in NYC, Manhattan it would be a great help

#16     Nov 20, 2009
  7. zdreg

zdreg

u may be right. however, please look at the time sequence. the OP left room for misinterpretation.

the subject of this thread has been discussed numerous times

#17     Nov 20, 2009
  8. madknock

madknock

cmon zdreg, do i mean that much that you would rather attempt break me down like a stock instead of just giving wisdom on the topic?

#18     Nov 20, 2009
  9. zdreg

zdreg

i don't have enough firing power to knock down a stock most of the time.:)
    use the search button as a positive 1st step.

#19     Nov 20, 2009
  10. madknock

madknock

ive considered talking with Don Bright, but i figured BT has a good rep for the amt of time theyve been around and was hoping to hear about or see more firms before i speak with BT. as for the few ive seen mentioned in the prop thread, i just have to believe there are more firms then that.

#20     Nov 20, 2009