please help !!!

Discussion in 'Options' started by overlandpark, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Hojimom

You are so right, my knowlege of how the option works is very poor. I'm going to put some time to fouse of enrich my knowledge.

I thought this is a very friendly baord that I can learn some thing and I did. but there are a few folks here to get pleasure by insulting others. Some day bad thing will happen to them too.

You are a one of nice person here and I appreaciate a great deal I sincerly wish you a great success in your future trading.

overlandpark

#31     Nov 20, 2005
  2. Thank you "Fullyarticular"

My god, I don't what to say. I only can say " Thank you, Thank you" to teach me without laugh at me.

You are another one of the wonderful person here . I belive you must be a very successful trader and I wish you even more successful in the future

overland park

#32     Nov 20, 2005
  3. Go to Ebay's headquarters, woo Meg Whitman, sweep her off her feet, insist she quit and marry you. The sudden departure of their CEO will tank the stock.

Cover for a profit and dump her.

Works every time.

#33     Nov 20, 2005
  4. I'm pretty sure Disney tried that a few years ago.

#34     Nov 20, 2005
  5. plugger

plugger

You have yet to spell anyone's name correctly, even the people who have taken you seriously.

#35     Nov 20, 2005
  6. hajimow

hajimow

You have yet to spell anyone's name correctly, even the people who have taken you seriously

LOL:p

#36     Nov 20, 2005
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

you may do more damage to your account with your 'new found' option knowledge, I think you should run away if Ebay reach 45.10, with a clear head you should be able to come back and afford a second golf course in no time.

#37     Nov 20, 2005
  8. I'm sorry, I didn't spell the name right.

Wish you all the best

I will get in touch with two of you that I emaild to, and let you know how am I doing.

#38     Nov 20, 2005
  9. plugger

plugger

No, i think he's right on track. i do this all the time. I get myself into trouble on a trade where i don't even understand how much i've lost. Then, trying to correct it, i go to a website seeking advice from total strangers about something i totally don't understand. After i'm done posting, i slam back a few scotches, walk out my front door for a few rounds of golf as i leisurely ponder my next trade. All in a day's work.

#39     Nov 20, 2005
  10. Overlandpark, which language do you speak best?
    Someone on ET can probably help you in your own language.

If you're not joking about your situation (highly unlikely), trying out options trading for the first time- in response to a losing trade where you're already scared money- is the worst thing you can do. That's just throwing good money after bad.

Here's a decent options tutorial for beginners:

http://www.888options.com/basics/default.jsp

#40     Nov 20, 2005