Please Help.

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by TxHorns, Jun 28, 2003.

1. TxHorns

TxHorns

Hi,

I've searched through this site since last night and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I've been actively swing trading for the past 5 years with a holding period of 1 day to 6 months depending on the trade. My analysis is technical.

I'm in the middle of starting a new business in Dallas which is going to take the majority of my time. I doubt I will have the opportunity to look for new trading ideas since it currently comprises so much of my time doing so.

I've looked over several of the sites mentioned on this site and it seems most or all are dedicated primarily to the futures or daytrading stocks. Though I'm sure they are all good and respectable sites, none suit my personal style.

As mentioned above, I'm a swing trader. I trade long and short. Though I may get in and out of a stock the same day, it's rare when I do. Typically, my holding period averages around 2 weeks. I utilize a fairly tight risk management style by trading around support and/or resistance. Does anyone know of a site where I can find something like that? Of course, I'm assuming one exists.

Thanks for any help.

TxHorns

2. balda

balda

www.philsgang.com

never used it so I cannot comment on it.
    $39.95 a month no free trial. I heard him on the radio and what I understand he is looking for "W" formation under 25/50/200 sma with relative strength and money flow.

3. Things that make you go hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm.

4. TxHorns

TxHorns

Thanks for the help.

5. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

There's alot of newsletters out there, and many of them are giving "no strings attached" trials.