please help, I have a 99.9% winning system

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by angel_king, Feb 24, 2009.

1. 99.9% wining system....?/ open a paper account with 200k
    and when you reach 1 million i will give you the money...

#21     Feb 25, 2009
  2. wow....just wow....I can't believe I am reading this thread. Must restrain myself from delivery of blunt mallet of truth.

#22     Feb 25, 2009
  3. MKTrader

MKTrader

Someone who couldn't master basic punctuation and grammar found the holy grail. Dang.

I shoudn't bother, but

1) Are there mechanical rules stating "when to buy and when to sell?"

2) How many trades have you observed? Did this phenomenon start last week? Your claim implies at least 1,000 sample trades, but somehow I doubt that.

3) How much do you win on those 99.9% occasions and lose when the 0.01% anomaly hits?

#23     Feb 25, 2009
  4. trendo

trendo

The thread starter is an attention seeking troll. I picture him giggling like a schoolgirl at the responses he's getting.

#24     Feb 25, 2009
  5. TheBird

TheBird

Where else can I read totally hilarious threads & commentary like this??? Thanks for the great laughs, everyone! :p

#25     Feb 28, 2009
  6. I'll tell you what. Forget about P/L for the moment. Do all of us the honor by posting your trades in realtime all throughout next week. We'll then decide for ourselves whether your system is indeed the holygrail or just another POS resurrected from the pile of useless (fill-in-the-blank).

#26     Mar 1, 2009
  7. Almost all inexperienced traders think they can make millions the first go around.

You are no different.

Go get a job and make enough money so you can day trade. Day trade and then realize you are not a genius.

#27     Mar 1, 2009

8. This has to be the funniest post I have ever seen :D

#28     Mar 1, 2009
  9. JB3

JB3

This guy must be fading a certain individual who likes to buy calls.

#29     Mar 1, 2009
  10. a very incomplete view of the system, and a timestamped accurate prediction of future events.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2323542#post2323542

02-26-09 10:30 PM

"down day tomorrow, possible gap down, it was all over when the dow and s&p broke resistance at about 2:45"

[​IMG]

next day, Dow gaps down 175

this thread has been an absolute waste of my time and yours, sorry about that. I promise not to ask for help again.

my girlfriend works in real estate and found a nice home with $40k in equity in it for the taking, I saw this as a better investment than the stock market and helped her by donating my trading capital.

no worries for me, there is ALWAYS another opportunity.

#30     Mar 1, 2009