Please don't buy a Dell!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Jun 18, 2002.

1. My buddy Bob like to go out in La Jolla quite often. He seems to be in a habit of running into Ted Waitt of Gateway.

Everytime he ran into him he has to make a smart comment...(all seperate weekends)

1st time..."Hey aren't you that guy....hmmm. hmmm.... Micheal Dell?

2nd time... "Hey Ted, Is your stock still listed on the NYSE or has it been delisted yet?"

3rd time...."Hey Duuuuuuuude, you are getting a Dell!"

Ted Waitt was always surrounded by some hot chicks too, He would shrug and smirk with a sarcastic laugh. (He laughs all the way home to his 17mill house up the hill.)

If you would like to talk to him about his stock, he is usually at "910" on Prospect Ave on Friday nights.

#21     Sep 1, 2002
  2. "Hey Ted, what was the ticker symbol of your company, GTWQ perhaps?

#22     Sep 2, 2002
  3. sub7slak

sub7slak

Gee, if they can't even answer quickly on a sales call, think how long it will take if you call for tech support? hey Mr. Oz, how long does it take for you to get a response from them?

#23     Sep 2, 2002
  4. sub7slak

sub7slak

Walked into a gateway store a few months ago, saw a bunch of horses eating hays and talked to some techs busy milking cows. They take that country thing to a whole new level...didn't see any computers though, think they are diversifying their business into farming

#24     Sep 2, 2002
  5. there was a recent gateway commercial i liked..it had a not too bad lookin girl dancing around and singing. i haven't seen it on tv lately, so i guess too many fat mothers complained. hehe

#25     Sep 2, 2002