Please don't buy a Dell!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bungrider, Jun 18, 2002.

1. dont' buy a deli?

#11     Jun 28, 2002
  2. I can't believe Dell would choose such a scurvy-looking, raspy-voiced little shit for a spokesman. Remember those stupid "Hi, Mom" home video ads from last year? What a mug he's got. The only thing these Dell ads do is to make those stupid-assed "I can't find the start button on a windows desktop" apple.com/switch morons look good by comparison.

#12     Jun 28, 2002
  3. chisox

chisox Guest

probably has herpes and gets beat up alot

#13     Jul 3, 2002
  4. I can watch that Gateway ad with the hot chick in the space suit all day long, what a body...The Dell loser is such a borrowed concept from 10-15 years ago when the whole Spicolli talk was real funny...So stupid nowadays...

#14     Jul 3, 2002
  5. Pound

Pound

#15     Jul 3, 2002
  6. sub7slak

sub7slak

Besides Dell or Gateway, anyone have TriKinetic? They suppose to be made for trading, or so Mr. Oz say...

#16     Sep 1, 2002
  7. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

if i saw that dell kid out at the bars one night, i would have to just kick his ass for making me suffer through his stupid, lame commercials- oh, whats that steve?? "dude, i'm getting my ass kicked" "dude, stop, ddduuuuuuuudddddeeeee!!! owwww!!! " and the sad thing is, he probably gets laid now more because of that commercial...

#17     Sep 1, 2002

8. STOP REPLYING TO BUNGHOLE! HE IS AN IDIOT!:mad:

#18     Sep 1, 2002

9. yeah, they seem to have very high end components...Can anyone here vouch for their craftsmanship on putting together those high workstations with SCSI drives and RAID configs...

#19     Sep 1, 2002
  10. I asked for a quote on their website 2 weeks ago, just to see what that 6-monitor setup Tony uses costs. No response from them yet. :mad:

#20     Sep 1, 2002