Please DO NOT ASK AGAIN WHY

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nolan-Vinny-Sam, Apr 9, 2004.

1. No I don't think so, but under orders they did hit many mosques and hospitals. So to blame American soldiers like the idiots did after Vietnam is despicable.

But flattening the town in order to "save it"? Is like torching your whole block because there is a "felon' hiding in abasement somewhere.. but I digress.

however take a look at this, and tell me what do you think...
    actual clip from a US fighter... click on the video to playback

[​IMG]

http://www.ericblumrich.com/media.html

#51     Apr 14, 2004

2. In relevance to this debate, or if you'd rather think of it as a friendly conversation about moralizing, predictable, boring, and superficial are synonymous with trite. Thanks for the "normal world" part. Allowing you to discredit yourself is far easier than my attempts at teaching someone that probably believes in the sacred children of the unicorn. Oops.

About your personality being a direct and obvious product of media affectation, yes your personality isn't different to the normal world that you speak of. In fact it's so similar that you barely exist. What I'm trying to convey is that someone could live for you because there are people who think very similar to you. Remember that movie about the scientist that attempts to to teach a robot how to feel? Remember the idea of thinking for one's- self? If you dissect your ideas you'll find that you've never really had a single original thought, you just think that you've.

I don't much care if your feelings are hurt, but it would be nice if they were because I'm forced to interact with your type of personality on a daily basis, and it's quite tiresome. There are so many of you.

Let's discuss murder. You're a twice removed murderer because in order for some to be rich, as we are in the US, unknowing Asians, Latin Americans and Africans have to die.

Thanks again.

#52     Apr 14, 2004
  3. then, don't reply, follow your own word and post your nonsense elsewhere.

BTW it is you who can't grasp the basics... if you want a fix for the long term, you really need to go far back, see the fuckups, and take care the problem(s) at its root(s) . Since you do justify the death of innocents to further your twisted reasoning, you are, by your own admission, the evil bastard.... no surprise there I guess.:D

peace to you too :D

#53     Apr 14, 2004
  4. If the enemy is going to take cover and fire on US troops from Mosques and hospitals then what choice is there? I have not seen or heard of US toops using Mosques or hosptals for cover. Maybe all of the world human and civil rights organizations should investigate the Iraqi insurgents for using protected civillian structures for bases of operation.

The bottom line is that the insurgents are wrong and the American troops are right! It is just highy unfortunate that the Iraqis are so willing to place their own civillians in harms way.

#54     Apr 14, 2004
  5. I saw us blow the shit out of 4 enemy troops.

What? Are we supposed to feel sorry for them? They would do the same to you and me given the chance.

#55     Apr 14, 2004
  6. No dumbass.... your the one who simply doesnt realize
    that the death of some innocents is required to save
    a far larger number of innocents in the future.

Your such a bleeding heart, you couldn't bare killing some people
    to save thousands more.

THAT my friend, is being a dumb ass evil bastard.

NOTICE that you dodged the ONE question I asked you not to dodge.
    Your mind is clearly made up, and debating this with you
    is like debating religion with a born again.
    A complete waste of time.

Lets just hope the world doesnt fill up with people like you
    that will cause even MORE DEATH by their short sighted
    good intentions.

peace

axeman

#56     Apr 14, 2004
  7. American, Iraqi, Israeli, Palestinian, unicorn - it doesn't matter. Children are innocent. Even you used to be.

LOL! How original, stating that I am unoriginal in thought and action. You yourself are but a clone of many who have come before you, and I think that fact makes you miserable. Welcome to the human race. I know it hurts like hell to admit that you're part of it, and you hate that you are, but that's life. I'm your huckleberry.

Is it just me or his rosen sounding like a US postal worker about to blow his top?

There he goes with that murder and death theme again. Brrrrr!

#57     Apr 14, 2004
  8. BSAM

BSAM

This is what amazes me to no end. The bleeding heart liberals just can't get this concept through their heads. They seem to believe that terrorists only want to kill conservatives!?! IF.....I say IF we're going to have a war, I think maybe we ought to be the ones doing the killing. Duuuuuh!!!

#58     Apr 14, 2004

9. Yes I'm affected but there is a difference between my affectation and yours that I consider to be worth discussing, and I consider this difference to be what makes me great and you superficial.

The difference, generally stated of course, is that we are both hypocrites, but I admit to being one whilst you don't. The difference is that, you're shortsighted, a moralizer, illogical and oblivious of: the big picture, and the actual logic the US acts by. In summary you're oblivious of yourself.

Innocent children huh? I never said I was unique though I can see how you've deduced such. At least, or so you seem, you've some intelligence. Most people squirm and self destruct by this point. You have only discredited yourself in my eyes. I think the ET consensus is still undecided. actually most of these people believe in god so they will probably agree with you.

On the other hand if we are going to think of originality as being capable of existing, and being judged to be of varying degrees, then I'm the kind of guy that creates personalities for people like you to adopt, use.

"Welcome to the human race. I know it hurts like hell to admit that you're part of it, and you hate that you are, but that's life. I'm your huckleberry."

I at once love and loathe the human race. It's stupidity that inspires me to create poetic hatred, and even though I'm just another person, and logic is an opinion.

But then again I post such good insights that there is no rebuttal, nor was there ever one. Touche'.

#59     Apr 14, 2004
  10. ROFL! At least you have a sense of humor. Further evidence that you are, at least partially, human.

You had but to ask.

Shortsighted? Perhaps. A moralizer? When it comes to children, definitely. Illogical? To those with differing viewpoints, absolutely. Oblivious of the big picture and the actual logic the US acts by? Noone save GWB knows the reality of those. I, and you, can but guess. Unless you're doing a Monica with him.

Yeah.

You "see" many things that do not exist.

You're kidding. Why?

I care little for the ET consensus, be they atheist or not.

You think much too highly of yourself.

Just what we need, another hate-filled poet. Welcome to the mainstream.

An inflated sense of ego in terminal battle with massive insecurity. How.....common.

#60     Apr 14, 2004