Please DO NOT ASK AGAIN WHY

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nolan-Vinny-Sam, Apr 9, 2004.

1. I obviously disagree. Is that all you can think of? Quite a superficial, boring and predictable remark. I see you've experienced the usual media. Can you refer your logic to any good sitcoms, magazines, books, or compact discs? You've a bad basis for your remarks, and you've no chance of winning this debate with your unoriginal intellect.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, but this is survival of the fittest, nothing personal.

#41     Apr 13, 2004

2. hehehe you fell in your own trap, you numbskull bwahahahaha:D :D Thanks man (or woman I mean not to discriminate):D :D

Anyway, stick to the topic of the thread or close to it or get lost:p

#42     Apr 13, 2004
  3. The topic isn't the moral deabte about dead children in Iraq. Or what is right from wrong. The debate is about
    how to think. What is stupid and what's not. You don't understand this. It's not about children it's about ego. Every one of these debates is about trying to prove one's self to appease one's insecurities.

What trap? The trap of engaging in another pointless debate? Do you believe in god? Why are you afraid of answering this question, insecure? Are you insecure,
    afraid and cowardly?

#43     Apr 13, 2004
  4. Sure you got any? start a new thread and let's talk. Just remember: It was our choice to kill those children..The children did not come here swinging daizycutters...:eek: the 4 americans were also adult contract mercenaries hired my pentagon. Not that it diminishes the atrocity.:eek: :eek:

Hey I would like to see the media covering all these pics both ours and theirs on the news every hour. Maybe the mushrooms errr.. taxpayers would wake up and think for themselves for a change..:D :D :D

#44     Apr 13, 2004
  5. If I were a parent I would shelter my children from the possibility of death. In my opinion the US has more sympathy for those children than the parents of those children simply because we view life differently than they.

They are willing to risk the Iraqi children. We don't want to kill them but they die in the crossfire because their parents are willing to risk their lives. We would never risk their lives.

Forget your stupid debate about dead children, let's discuss your stupidity, I find it far more entertaining, reassuring, and directly to the point.

#45     Apr 13, 2004
  6. Ill skip the nonsense in your post since you completely
    missed all my points and skip to:

"The dead children are a result of our unprovoked actions"

I guess you didnt notice that Saddam invaded Kuwait.
    We came to the rescue.... we won the war.... we had
    a cease fire agreement which he thumbed his nose at
    for OVER 10 YEARS.... and when we go back in to enforce
    it when *HE* could have prevented the war by not blocking
    UN inspectors, you stand there and call it unprovoked?

Your blaming the wrong guy buddy.
    Only Saddam can be blamed for this war.
    The blood is on his hands. The people should hate Saddam, not us.

peace

axeman

#46     Apr 13, 2004
  7. Hilarious! Stating an aversion to gloating over the death of children, no matter what your religious or political view, is superficial and boring? LOL! I'll admit it's predictable, because in the normal world most people are repulsed by such things. You, apparently, are not.

Sorry, no. My belief that killing children is not something to strive for let alone gloat over, whether or not their parents are shooting at us or their religion is in conflict with mine, is not rooted in TV or the latest top 40 album. Wait, no, that's not entirely accurate. I must admit that I used to watch Little House on the Prairie and listen to John Denver a lot when I was a kid. Maybe that explains it.

Given your perspective, that is a compliment of the highest order.

Didn't realize it was a debate. That you need to make it one fully illustrates your psychosis. If it makes you feel better and you need to give yourself a little adrenaline rush and pat on the back, I fully accept that you believe there is nothing wrong with the killing of children based on your belief system.

I assure you, my feelings are not hurt at all. But by all means, go ahead and try to convince yourself otherwise.

#47     Apr 14, 2004
  8. Does anyone here honestly beleive that American soldiers would intentionally target non combatants?

I truly hope not. I have known too many American soldiers to believe that they would target civillians. Now on the other hand from the way that the Arabs (not the general public so much as the "insurgent" type) behave, they have no qualms about taking refuge and fighting from areas containing civillians. What are we (the Americans) supposed to do, not fight and get killed ourselves because some dumbass decides to use civillains for a shield?

Some people in the world really ought to think about the bigger picture before opening their mouthes. I know that our government is not perfoect but anyone who feels that Saddam was unjustly removed from power and that the insurgents are the innocents and we should just let them be really needs a reality check.

Most if not all of the "insurgents" have no qualms about dying for their cause. In this train of thought they will do whatever is necessary to kill as many Americas as possible and do whatever it takes to make the US look bad in the wolds eye. When a person places no value on his/her life then what value does he/she place on the lives of others? A person on this frame of mind can only be stopped by giving them what they want, death.

Futhermore, if the Americans are so bad and the insurgents innocent, then tell that to the families of the kidnapped civillians. I do not see American soldiers kidnapping innocent civilians.

Everyone expects the US to play nice, which they do as best as they can, but it is ok for the insurgents to play as dirty as they want and that is ok. Wake up people this is a war. It is not always nice adn unfortunatley if your enemy is going to play dirty and use civillians and civillian structures for cover then it is highly likely that their will be civillian casualities. there is no way around it except to surrender and admit defeat adn hope they don;t shoot your ass from behind their civillian shield.

#48     Apr 14, 2004
  9. man!!! you come back with more crap. I asked you to substantiate your utter bullshit with facts, and I will stand down no problemo :)I though you were half ass intelligent, but I guess I was wrong :D

Kuwait, yeah he did after he got the ok from Bush Senior, check up on Glaspies, statement/memo's not that it justifies his attacking Kuwait but after we supported him with Iran, sure why not, he thought he had our backing, got his ass kicked.

10 years? thumbing nose? Hey, next time someone thumbs his nose at you go blow up his house kill his family, and come back and try to justify your actions in a court of law.. (it's our values we try to spread right?)

Blocking inspectors? He let them in again, they found nothing, same as before. Sadam had complied with UN mandate to destroy his piles after 91. (piles we helped him create) he provided proof in writing to UN, as we requested, 12000 pages (we removed 78000 for security reasons, yeah right) 3 months before we attacked. We attacked anyway.

After invading we send in our own inspection team, (Bush appointed) they come back again empty handed, and even Rummy admits that he may have destroyed them.

Soooo get your fucking facts straight before you come in and spew more shit.
    This fraud for war was/is shoved down our throats and their by scunya and cabal. :eek:
    The blood of all those dead innocent civilians and children is on your hands and everyones who has supported scumyas war.:eek:

alrighty then... as you say.... peace:D

#49     Apr 14, 2004
  10. When someone FAILS to address all the points I make and instead
    gives a sermon on the same crap, I have a right to ignore them.
    So dont tell me im backing down.

You dodged my points, so I ignored your rambling.

I dont have time to deal with someone who cant comprehend
    the simple points I already made.

You post pics of dead babies as if this justifies never going to war.
    I clearly pointed out that if this were indeed the case, then
    someone like Hitler could get away with whatever he wanted to,
    because god forbid we bomb them and kill babies.
    But you didnt understand this point either or chose to dodge it.

Tell me NOLAN... what would you do if Hitler rolled into Europe
    with a baby tied to every tank? Lay down and surrender because
    you dont want to kill a baby??? DONT DODGE THIS QUESTION.

Here is more of your nonsense:

10 years? thumbing nose? Hey, next time someone thumbs his nose at you go blow up his house kill his family, and come back and try to justify your actions in a court of law.. (it's our values we try to spread right?)

Here you are basically saying that the US should NOT enforce
    its contract when an enemy SURRENDERS because we may
    kill babies. Your logic is ludicrous.

Blocking inspectors? He let them in again, they found nothing, same as before. Sadam had complied with UN mandate to destroy his piles after 91. (piles we helped him create) he provided proof in writing to UN, as we requested, 12000 pages (we removed 78000 for security reasons, yeah right) 3 months before we attacked. We attacked anyway.

He provided bullshit crap that he copy/pasted from the old
    report without even changing names.... it was obvious crap.
    He DID block inspectors. If you deny this, your smoking crack.

After invading we send in our own inspection team, (Bush appointed) they come back again empty handed, and even Rummy admits that he may have destroyed them.

So what.... there was no way to know if he had them or not
    because he blocked inspectors and we werent gonna accept
    the word of a tyrant. I guess you would.

Soooo get your fucking facts straight before you come in and spew more shit.
    This fraud for war was/is shoved down our throats and their by scunya and cabal. :eek:
    The blood of all those dead innocent civilians and children is on your hands and everyones who has supported scumyas war.:eek:

I suppose you rather have Saddam STAY there abusing
    these people for many more decades to come.
    Get a clue man... **MORE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE DIED WITH
    SADDAM IN POWER FOREVER**.

You are effectively voting for the deaths of many more people
    in the long run by being against what happened.
    Saddam is GONE. He can no longer kill people for decades.
    This seems to be beyond you. You can only see in the short term.

You dont realize it, but you are effectively wishing for the
    deaths of MORE people, by leaving Saddam in power,
    which makes you a pretty evil bastard.

peace

axeman

#50     Apr 14, 2004