Please DO NOT ASK AGAIN WHY

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nolan-Vinny-Sam, Apr 9, 2004.

1. rgelite

rgelite

Yeah, the closest I could find of what it looks like to put a live human being into a wood chipper was an oblique reference in the movie "Fargo."

I guess those kinds of pictures are harder to come by. Speaking only for myself, and as it pertains to this thread and its agenda, I certainly don't come to ANY of them. I do wonder though about people who do.

#31     Apr 13, 2004

2. Don't ever assume anything about me. I refer you to the names we've called nolan. Of course I see the irony in my statements, but I see much more than you'll ever think. I'm miles ahead of your superficiality. Well, we're similar in that both of us thinks the other is stupid.

#32     Apr 13, 2004
  3. You'll never because you just don't get it.
    Do you believe in god?

#33     Apr 13, 2004
  4. funky

funky

we're trying to stop this from happening in OUR lifetime:

www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net

:(

#34     Apr 13, 2004
  5. reg

reg

Nolan,

In the spirit of fairness, could you also post the pictures of the 4 dead Americans whose CORPSES were mutilated and hung from a bridge?

#35     Apr 13, 2004
  6. Whether or not one believes in a god, or a certain political point of view, has nothing to do with discounting the lives of innocent children as you did.

#36     Apr 13, 2004
  7. hmm lots of ppl posting so I'll try few replies :)

rowenwood; I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic or not. Not a reliable source? I guess you must be looking at some other pics.. hmm I guess brainwashing has been working miracles on you.

If you are serious, first, please tell me if you belong in that 99.9999% of humanity?:confused: :confused:
    Second, you are about half a century late. Hitler would have loved to have you as his first in command. Didn't he portray jews the same way as many here are led to believe about all arabs.?:confused:

Now if you are sarcastic and I hope you are, (and I will retract my above statement if I misread you) :), then I fully agree, it's a systemic problem and the ignorant misguided morons are just perpetuating the calamity on the world themselves.:( :( The problem is far greater than what it seems to be...

ok let's see who's from the ole team is back in the ring mudslinging garbage... :D:D

#37     Apr 13, 2004
  8. hey! there IS some decency and human compassion and integrity deep inside :)

#38     Apr 13, 2004

9. Let's just jump to end of the deabte: I win, as usual, and, you're an idiot. So I'm glad we know the outcome.

Now I'll add some middle because I obviously don't have anything better to do. Answer to your first question: I strive to not be a part of the 99.999%, and so I hope that I'm not part. And you should know that I'm Jewish.

"Now if you are sarcastic and I hope you are, (and I will retract my above statement if I misread you) :), then I fully agree, it's a systemic problem and the ignorant misguided morons are just perpetuating the calamity on the world themselves.:( :( The problem is far greater than what it seems to be..."

So you agree that they're stupid but?

Lastly I reaffirm my first statement that Aljazeera isn't a reliable source, and I'm
    going to make this statement without offering you my reasoning because I want you to learn how to think.

So is this enough middle? Have you lost yet, or did you lose before you wrote a single sentence? If I've won then I want to thank you for this opportunity of making you look stupid so that I can seem superior. It's great therapy for me. I feel so happy knowing you're such an inferior creature, so happy.

#39     Apr 13, 2004
  10. good ole axeman! I though you kept in religious threads only.(nothing's wrong with that btw):D
    Ok who is the maniac and why, and who is hiding behind children? and please could you care to substantiate that with facts/events/pictures :confused: :confused:

Nolan, his way? Hitler? :confused: :confused: come on man even you can't be that stupid to make such inferences..:eek: :eek:

on your second post.
    millions dead people that Sadam wanted to fight, sure... First get your head out of your ass, go to local library and LOOK up Iran Iraq conflict, who started it and who supported it.

Let's see now.. check out Bush senior in the sixties and Sadam's installation in Iraq.. Next check out Iran Contra affair, Rumsfeld proving mustard gas to Iraq and also helicopters to spray including other military support, or Sadam wouldn't do it.

Ahh yes and while you are at it check out the CIA involvement in Iran fueling the conflict from the other side.

The 100k ppl.. I think you mean to say the 78k Kurds that Sadam killed including children, but at the time pentagon said it was Iranians and Kurds were caught up in the crossfire.

I don't think that Sadam was trying to "liberate or democratize Iran" or that justifies what we do and tells terrorist to hold off?

Ahhh yes, it's interesting that under sadam the shia's (65% of population) were "oppressed" but no terrorist attacks against sunies or sadam's regime, were taking place for dozens of years, and it only took us 1 year to fuck up the balance there and cause all kinds of "insurgent attacks"

But I digress from the thread topic. The dead children are a result of our unprovoked actions and these actions create more rage and justification for their parents to blow us up.:eek:

#40     Apr 13, 2004