Please DO NOT ASK AGAIN WHY

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nolan-Vinny-Sam, Apr 9, 2004.

1. BSAM

BSAM

I think hapa pretty well nailed down your profile with this. Rowen, this guy, hapa, is waaaaay out of your league.

Oh, and regardless of whatever "insults" you may have thrown at me.....I'm not mad. Like I said, you're a funny young man. You'll grow as your life goes on, don't worry. Many of us have been through the growing pains you are in at the present time.

#141     Apr 18, 2004

2. Can you add substance to these superficial remarks?

Yeah, he's so waay out of my league: below me. He won't even meet my challenge. He's scared. How that computes in your apparently backwards mind to being better than me, I don't know.

If I'm so waaay out of his league then why does he respond with such intensity? He lost that debate. He lost the challenge. I proved myself to be the wittier combatant. He had to lie about Hawaii in order to bow out.

Please don't try to debate with me. Hapa is smarter than you, and I destroyed him which means pick on someone that is mentally similar to yourself. If you defeat a few in a row, and I consequently decide to give you the chance, then at that time we shall.
    Until then, you're undeserving of enlightenment.

#142     Apr 18, 2004
  3. BSAM

BSAM

(Rubbing my eyes, looking down, grinning/snickering, while shaking my head).......Son, you're a lost cause for now. Check back with us in about 25 years.

#143     Apr 18, 2004
  4. No sign of him, I win again.

#144     Apr 19, 2004