Please do everyone a favor

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by flipflopper, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Do not respond to posters that add no value, make no points, and cheerlead.

That type of trash is for Yahoo. Any response you give gets them excited and leads to more posts that clutter the board and benefits no one and nothing except their small egos that match the small accounts.

There are a lot of knowledgeable valuable posters here. It's a shame to have to sift through so much trash to find good information.

When you respond to these posters you amplify the problem.

2. Agreed. But IF the moderators were to MODERATE, for example render the thousand post trolls to chit chat, then you wouldn't have to make such an appeal.

3. Such as? If you're a "knowledgeable valuable poster" please post here.

4. "..posters that add no value, make no points, and cheerlead."

They can always serve as a reminder of what one must never do. Value is in the eyes of the beerholder, though.

5. bang

bang

I'm such a moron that I didn't know who he was talking about.

6. bang

bang

Exactly, slack moderation has turned this place into a fucking toilet by allowing 20 no risk dip shit buying threads a day..

But don't worry mods.. if this keeps up the place wont be worth moderating soon

7. kowboy

kowboy

Exactly. Not to mentiion the hijacking of valuable threads via personal personal fighting, etc.

Agreed, the moderators need to do a much better job.

8. I only see a handful of '100% upside type threads'. There is a lot of fighting though.

9. thunda

thunda

I am a moron so please ignore me

10. mde2004

mde2004

Screw you mr. know it all...

#10     Jun 6, 2007