Please comment on this

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jerry11901, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Hey gblndragqueen...Did you make up your mind about kissing my ass???

#11     Nov 8, 2007
  2. In brief, the new world order concept is used to drive people into the pews.

The pews turn around and drive the sheeple into the new world order.

To bring order out of chaos does not sound like a bad thing. So it is tempting.

But it's not the same as to find peace through right thinking.

It's not the same as to wake up from a deep sleep in which you dream of chaos and a seeming need to organize it.

Jesus

#12     Nov 8, 2007
  3. gblnking

gblnking

Hmmm....Seems you have something along the lines of an anal fixation. It's ok for you to come out of the closet and embrace your ...er...feminine side. Go ahead and proudly proclaim your gayness and finaly be at peace with yourself.

#13     Nov 9, 2007
  4. Heck man...And you are the one complaining about "I Am's" long replies.

Except..."I am" might be contributing something while your only purpose in life is to produce CO2.

About me embracing my feminine side. I am not a homophobe like you are. If I had it, I would embrace it.

You still did not answer my question gbdragqueen... When are you going to kiss my hairy ass buddy.

#14     Nov 9, 2007
  5. gblnking

gblnking

WAELOGIZ, Your mom was one of those types who liked to rub her "special little man's" bottom wan't she. And to put your question to rest, no thank you. You can reserve that special purpose for your folks.

#15     Nov 9, 2007
  6. If I were you...I would not say that being the son of a nine nipple stray whore who ended up that way due to the excessive inbreeding that used to take place in your trailer park.

And as for your refusal to kiss my ass; suite yourself buddy but you are missing kissing the ass of someone who who won't shit on you for fear that you might added it to your two liner resume.

#16     Nov 9, 2007
  7. gblnking

gblnking

Ohh, you’re such the poetic assassin. Your words cut me like a knife. Turn off your computer so your mommy can sit on your face and blow you kisses.
    I guess it's not your fault that you’re this way. I bet your daddy abandoned you so he could run off with the mailman playing a rousing game of slap and tickle.
    You probably grew up sucking neighborhood c@ck just so you could help pay for your momma's crack. Or was she your pimp and whored you out?

#17     Nov 9, 2007
    #18     Nov 9, 2007
  9. gblnking

gblnking

Hahahaha, trust me. You wouldn't think that if you knew my mom.

#19     Nov 9, 2007
  10. #20     Nov 9, 2007