Please clarify: Is this what the Right Wing is proposing?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Sep 8, 2010.

1. ...the economy was on the verge of collapse unlike anything seen in generations. No thinking person disputed this reality. Were you were looking for an immediate, pain-free, hairpin recovery and return to prosperity? What else would you like for Christmas?

#11     Sep 8, 2010
  2. LMAO :D :D

#12     Sep 8, 2010
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Neither of you can cite a single example. Hermit is reduced to monosyllabic grunting.

FAIL.

#13     Sep 8, 2010
  4. Of what? Truncated judgment? No, that would be your forte.

#14     Sep 8, 2010
  5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#15     Sep 8, 2010
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Nope, its not working...

When Bush left office my home was worth more than it is today.

When Bush left office the federal deficit was lower than it is today.

When Bush left office I could buy fuel and food for less than they cost today.

When Bush left office it cost me less to go to the doctor than today.

When Bush left office unemployment was lower than it is today.

When Bush left office I paid less income taxes and sales taxes. My property taxes are protected by Proposition-13 or they would have increased as well.

When Bush left office the Taliban was in full retreat and Iraq was quiet.

Simple, factual, truthful. No statistics necessary.

#16     Sep 8, 2010

7. "Centrist" by US standards. Let's keep it in context. I had voted for the Mulroney Conservative government twice and that was more than enough for me. I have favored the Canadian Liberal agenda ever since, although I was not a fan of Jean Chrétien during his last stretch in office. I remain saddened that Paul Martin was not given enough of a chance.

Thanks for asking.

#17     Sep 8, 2010
  8. Yup, since we all know - the best way to disprove stats is to state a single personal case against it. 400,000 people die from smoking every year but I smoke 10 packs a day and still kicking, hence the stats are shit!.

I am sure the 3000 dead on 9/11, 5000 dead in combat, millions dead in Iraq, millions who lost jobs, thousands who lost their houses and life savings feel the exact same way about Bush since you came out on top the day Obama took office.

#18     Sep 8, 2010
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah we understand how you feel. Its so terribly unfair how your man is being defeated by George Bush who is not even running for office.

Getting beat by George Bush must have been difficult for Al Gore as he seems to have become a lunatic.

Getting beat by George Bush's ideas is just unspeakable for the Obama crowd.

Just awful, lol. :D

#19     Sep 8, 2010
  10. Is that right? If so, It means i look forward to a bigger tax return next year than last. :)

#20     Sep 8, 2010