Please Check Out my Site

Discussion in 'Forex' started by dima777, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Make her hot with smart glasses. Men are men, you know...

#11     Sep 4, 2008
  2. dima777

dima777

yep...women in glassess.....mmmmmm :)

#12     Sep 4, 2008
  3. dima777

dima777

no more comments? :(

#13     Sep 4, 2008
  4. You know what is next. Do it.

#14     Sep 4, 2008
  5. No offence old pal but that is a complete f**king fantasy. No one even slightly successful would waste their time jacking around looking at your really dumb site or any others like it.:D

#15     Sep 4, 2008
  6. dima777

dima777

do not even for a second imagine that your comment can in any way discourage myself....

#16     Sep 4, 2008
  7. If your going the route of a hedge-fund...

You don't need any further comments and you should be on the phone calling professional website builders to make you look professional.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to check out the websites of your hedge-fund competition to see what attributes they have that you like so that you can present that information to the organization that will be re-building your website.

Mark

#17     Sep 4, 2008
  8. I have already posted regarding your site.

Regarding your trading, why don't you just trade your own money and retire? Why do you need other moneys to grow wealthy? Or are you already there and just want to manage money for the hell of it? What am I missing here?

#18     Sep 4, 2008
  9. dima777

dima777

thank you for your replies....as I said in at the start the color scheme will definitely be redone, there is no question about this - so I am more concerned with your opinion about the textual and the interactive parts of the site....how they can be possibly woven into the new mission of the site as a fund platform.
    thanks!

#19     Sep 5, 2008
  10. Change your font. Times New Roman is so ugly.

#20     Sep 6, 2008