Please ban ZZZzzzzzzz. He debases every thread in which he participates.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Thunderdog, Jan 17, 2008.

Please ban ZZZzzzzzzz. He debases every thread in which he participates.

1. Yes, I agree.

53 vote(s)
    44.9%
  2. No, I do not agree.

65 vote(s)
    55.1%
  1. T-Dog, allow me to break this down for you:
    Anyone unfortunate enough to interact with LoZZZer, goes through three distinct phases:

"What's all the fuss about here? LoZZZer isn't nearly as bad as certain other ET participants." ...comes the typical Phase 1 response.
    Needless to say, most of the posts to this thread are from Phase 1 individuals... and they are not to be faulted for this! You and I both were once Phase 1'ers as well!

<b>Phase 2- Furious Rage:</b> Phase 2 individuals are the nourishment that LoZZZer must feed upon in order to exist. Phase 2'ers have finally wiped the fog from their eyes, and can now fully recognize LoZZZer for the predatory monster that it is. After interacting with the creature for some time, they've finally realized that it NEVER concedes defeat, and NEVER admits to mistakes of any kind- no matter how obvious the error was to everyone else. They also know by now that the creature NEVER says anything useful or helpful to anyone, for any reason. The raison d'etre of this monster is clearly to spread destruction and nihilism. The creature's Lawful-Evil alignment; while hidden completely from Phase 1'ers, is painfully obvious to those in every other phase.

Phase 2'ers are <b>openly outraged!</b>- not just at the creature itself, but <b>even more so</b> toward the oblivious Phase 1'ers, who somehow can't quite seem to understand what all the fuss is about.

<b>Phase 3- Immunity:</b> If Team A successfully acquires Team B's complete offensive playbook- if they know in advance <b>exactly</b> which maneuver Team B will attempt on <b>every single down</b>... Can Team B have any possible chance in hell of outscoring Team A?

In this most advanced stage, the (former) LoZZZer victim can not only see the creature for what it really is, but has also acquired LoZZZer's complete playbook. The Phase 3 individual has ample experience in fielding every single trick and tactic on the creature's short playlist, and already predicts the monster's every move before it is made. Just like the funniest joke in the world can't make you laugh, once you've already heard it a thousand times- so it becomes with LoZZZer's (now futile) attempts to piss you off. At Phase 3, you have now become completely immune to LoZZZer's trolling. You realize that the only goal and motive behind all of it's ET posts, is the desire to piss people off... and so you also know just where the hidden 'deep pit full of spikes, covered by branches and leaves' trap is located... and thus you easily step around it, never to fall in again.

T-Dog, I don't know precisely how to assist your inevitable progression from Phase 2 to Phase 3, but I can tell you of one thing that helped me to level-up: Successfully alerting oblivious Phase 1'ers to the true nature of the beast. More on this to come...

#51     Jan 19, 2008
  2. Here's a post I made in Oct. '05, at the peak of my Phase 2 experience (which is T-Dog's current-but-temporary status)
    Back then, Pabst was still a Phase 1'er, and unless I'm mistaken... T-Dog was as well.

Note where the bulk of my frustration was directed- Not at LoZZZer itself, but toward the obvilious Phase 1'ers who just weren't able to "see the Z game for what it really is":

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57326&perpage=10

Quote from Rearden Metal:
    10-19-05

To all the good people here:

I don't think many of you fully understand this ZrectalwartZ creature fully, like I do. Not even pabst seems to understand.

We are taking about something that <b>claims</b> to believe that torturing a defenseless animal to death is no worse than eating humanely raised and slaughtered livestock:

(ARougetrader is one of it's many banned aliases)

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...ght=someone+has+sex+with+an+animal#post421595

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...78&perpage=6&highlight=internal&pagenumber=11

For no reason other than to emulate a fetid, rotting, nefariously repugnant used maxipad, it will INSIST, for pages on end, that a study from 2005 is really from 2003. Not because it actually believes what it is saying, but because <b>it knows it all to be false.</b>

ref- first three pages of this thread:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53333&perpage=6&highlight=pew&pagenumber=1

This pus-filled rash comes here to claim that Osama Bin Laden's mass murder of innocent civilians is just like
    A moral hungry man stealing to feed his starving family.

Are you starting to understand what I'm getting at? This pillow biting gerbil-stuffer probably <b>does not actually believe in the AA/NA cult</b>, but only pretends to do so- <b>because he knows that it is wrong</b>. The creature will passionately advocate the dead-wrong side of any issue, and do so for hours on end, because the only way it can achieve mental and sexual satisfaction is by pissing off good people to the point of anguish.

Knowing all of this, why do I let this demon-spawn bother me so much? Well, actually, I don't. What bothers me is how most good people here are somehow unable to see the Z game for what it really is, no matter how many times people like myself & hapaboy try explaining it to you!

#52     Jan 19, 2008
  3. And finally, for the minority here still unfamiliar with it, comes the classic eye-opening piece... The candle that has shed so many penetrating rays of light upon LoZZZer's evil darkness:

A team of dedicated troll zoologists has spent the past five years observing the troll in its natural habitat. Here are their findings:

<b>Trolling 101:</b>

If you happen to play poker, understand that professional trolls utilize a very similar strategy: Tight-aggressive

<b>Tight:</b> Don't give the victim an inch! Never admit the possibility of ever having been wrong. Never say anything which can be remotely useful or helpful to anyone. Never provide the prey with a single word he may wish to hear. Give nothing!

<b>Aggressive:</b> Focus! Your goal is not conversation or debate, but the exact opposite- nihilism. Mercy is merely a handicap of the weak. You are a disease with only one goal in mind: <b>writing whatever it takes to piss off the victim.</b> Contradict yourself all the time, repeat the victim's words verbatim like a bratty child, take the high road and repeatedly request that the victim stay on topic, post in every single thread and then accuse the victim of 'stalking' when he shows up in one of them, make ridiculous statements- but do it assertively and repeatedly, but most importantly:

<b>Laugh when nothing is funny!
    Laugh at the victim constantly, use smiley faces, and pretend to completely miss every single point he tries to make. Remember, looking like a complete idiot yourself is unavoidable if you wish to troll at the professional level.</b>

Another key troll tactic is the practice of <b>winning by losing.</b> While the victim is trying to put forward solid and convincing facts to prove his position, the troll's only goal is to infuriate its prey. The troll takes (what it knows to be) a badly flawed, wholly illogical argument, and then vigorously defends it while mocking and insulting its prey. The troll looks like a complete idiot, but this is all part of the plan. The victim becomes noticeably angry by trying to repeatedly explain the flaws of the troll's argument. Provoking this anger was the troll's one and only goal from the very beginning.

Another important trolling tip I learned by observing LoZZZer's work: The lioness does not indiscriminately launch an attack on every animal she wishes to eat. She stalks her prey, determining which specific individual antelope is weak, tired and slow. The expert troll must use this very approach, as not every post is worth trolling. ZTroll specifically waits for someone to discuss a topic which is of great personal importance to the prey. With an innate sense of unyielding discipline- a product of millions of years of painstaking troll evolution, ZTroll crouches in the brush, patiently waiting for an <b>emotional, dedicated post.</b> A post where the prey feels so strongly about a certain topic, he can't restrain his emotional enthusiasm when arguing his point. Any post of this sort in chit chat is guaranteed to spark a LoZZZer trolling effort. The predator will then deftly pounce upon its prey, pretending to laugh hysterically at the victim's strong willed, passionate assertions while distorting them in straw-man fashion. Eye on the prize, the creature will then tightly lock its fangs around the prey's neck, clinging tightly to the jugular while deftly wringing the life from its prey until the victim <i><b> cracks</i></b>- i.e., becomes highly frustrated and visibly redfaced. This in turn provides the troll with its well earned nourishment, as well as the creature's only source of sexual gratification: <b> Furious anger and anguish. </b> Thus, the circle of life continues.

#53     Jan 19, 2008
  4. RM,

Thank you for your considerable contribution to this thread. If I may just correct one oversight, I have been a Phase 2er almost from the get-go. Aside from that, your insight is remarkable.

What bothers me right now is that ZZZzzzzzzz is allowed to flourish in a moderated forum. As I had noted repeatedly in this thread, he has been banned multiple times in the past, yet his conduct remains the same. Why does Baron keep letting him come back if he banned him before? And why does Baron not ban ZZZzzzzzzz again for continuing to act in the same manner that got him banned in the first place? And in the second place. And so on. Vexing, wouldn't you say?

P.S. At the time of this post, the poll is split evenly at 21 for and 21 against. Obviously, these results are staged. I wonder how many irons ZZZzzzzzzz has in the fire.

#54     Jan 19, 2008
  5. Really? So you're saying I insulted you first? Well, here's the post of mine you were responding to when you made your 'lunch money' comment
    What part of this did you feel was personally insulting to you, such that you had to insult me personally (which you clearly did with that 'lunch money' comment) to 'make things even'?

Once again, T-Dog - sorry, but this thread doesn't represent you at your best. My last post here. Thanks as always to Hank for the website's clearest elucidation of the Disgusting Alcoholic Troll's pathetic modu operandi.

#55     Jan 20, 2008
  6. Nik,

I did not suggest that you insulted me first.

I understand that you were insulted by the lunch money reference, but it was not intended as such. It was a metaphor for turning the other cheek to an asshole by defendding his rights to trample you. Please understand, there is the freedom of speech (which should not necessarily reign absolutely free in a moderated, privately owned forum if the business has any standards), and then there is a free ride. I don't think that confirmed malignant sociopaths should be given free rides. To me, that is the equivalent of defending the bully who terrorizes the schoolyard, and giving him your lunch money.

No, clearly I insulted you first. My only regret is that you took my reference as an insult rather than an observation, a point of contention. Your insulting me was when you characterized this thread as whining when, in fact, it is outrage. That is when I called it even. Again, let me say that I have no qualms with you. I think you're a good guy and we agree on a number of issues in these forums but not all. I respect your opinions. However in this particular case I disagree vehemently.

#56     Jan 20, 2008
  7. i submit that whining is what he does best.. to his therapist.. to his mommy can you imagine the breakfast dialogue whence he emerges from his "room" :) .. and here on ET :D

oh, let's not forget dogging marketsurfer at every turn, that's golden :D

#57     Jan 21, 2008
  8. Still smarting because I called you an idiot? I don't see why. You certainly make no effort to keep it secret.

#58     Jan 21, 2008

9. The real question is, why do you hate his freedom of speech? Do you work for bush?

#59     Jan 21, 2008
  10. lol. that's too good.

#60     Jan 21, 2008