Please ban ZZZzzzzzzz. He debases every thread in which he participates.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Thunderdog, Jan 17, 2008.

Please ban ZZZzzzzzzz. He debases every thread in which he participates.

1. Yes, I agree.

53 vote(s)
    44.9%
  2. No, I do not agree.

65 vote(s)
    55.1%
  1. There is nothing criminal in any of this, T-Dog. His right to free speech must be protected at all costs.

What he said above is stupid and thoughtless. He says lost of stupid and thoughtless things. However, the only time he has come close to a criminal utterance, as far as I know, is when he suggested in a chat room that Hap should be told his kids might be subjected to pedophilic attack. He claimed to be joking.

The rest of it isn't criminal. Sorry.

I am one of the few ET members who has the right to say I owned the pathetic turd so badly that he quit responding to my posts. He leaves me alone now, because he can't handle the withering heat of my dialectic firebombs.

#31     Jan 18, 2008
  2. Thunder,

Your posts in this thread have drummed up a lot of support for zz, as well as invalidating your point.

#32     Jan 19, 2008
  3. I'm afraid that you are somewhat more high-minded than I am. It is interesting that you should note pedophilia, since that was the very basis of my outrage when I started this thread. Oh, yes, by all means, let us preserve this troll's right to free speech at all costs.

We are at odds here, Nik. ZZZzzzzzzz is a worthless toad. He is a troll. He should not be here if this is indeed a moderated forum. High-minded principals are only as good as the outcomes they generate. So while you're busy waving the flag, ZZZzzzzzzz is laughing at you. Perhaps you should also give him your lunch money. And please don't give me the argument about the "big picture." Any picture of any size is a product of the individual pixels that comprise it. Twist and turn as you like, squint as much as you want, ZZZzzzzzzz is still a bad pixel. Forgive me if I don't admire your championing his right to debase every thread in which he participates.

And to the tireless moderators, thanks a bunch.

#33     Jan 19, 2008
  4. And so anything short of criminal should remain in a moderated forum?

#34     Jan 19, 2008
  5. Evidently so. Makes me wonder about the company I keep.

#35     Jan 19, 2008
  6. No possibility that YOU are wrong, right? No way, not the great & righteous thunderdog. The Dog is beyond reproach :)

#36     Jan 19, 2008
  7. How wrong I must be to want to curtail the ramblings of a pedophile troll. If you have had any exposure to ZZZzzzzzzz, then you would know that he has never been wrong. He has never once conceded a point. Ever. I have done so countless times since I have been here at ET. So kindly refrain from talking out of your ass.

#37     Jan 19, 2008

8. and for that, YOU should receive a lifetime ban from ET. :D

#38     Jan 19, 2008
  9. In this thread, I have already encouraged the moderators to permanently ban me with immediate effect if they find my posts offensive. :p

Macal, you have had a fair amount of exposure to ZZZzzzzzzz. He has been banned multiple times in the past. His conduct remains the same. Why does Baron keep letting him come back if he banned him before? And why does he not ban him again for continuing to act in the same manner that got him banned in the first place? And in the second place. And so on.

Any thoughts?

#39     Jan 19, 2008
  10. i've had lot of exposure to Z, i agree he's a know-it-all pain in the ass (like me ;) , but should he be banned for it? not iMO.

Woop dee do so you admitted you've been wrong, you haven't admitted it enuf, also IMO :D

#40     Jan 19, 2008