Please ban ZZZzzzzzzz. He debases every thread in which he participates.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Thunderdog, Jan 17, 2008.

Please ban ZZZzzzzzzz. He debases every thread in which he participates.

1. Yes, I agree.

53 vote(s)
    44.9%
  2. No, I do not agree.

65 vote(s)
    55.1%
  1. Wait...

Wait a minute here.

surf, you're in another thread saying that TA is valueless. And now, you're here. Saying what?

You're saying that The Disgusting Alcoholic Troll's ideas are well reasoned? You are saying that his ideas are the result of reason?

surf, you just completely and irrevocably lost any credibility that you may have had. The one thing that his ideas are not is reasoned in any way. He is that absolute King of assertion and intellectual dishonesty. He has repeatedly suggested, for example, that the reason we should teach Creation in schools is that Intelligent Design 'appears to be correct to [him]'. If you ask him to provide any evidence for the existence of an intelligent designer, his response is 'Prove that one does not exist. You can't? Then God exists and that should be taught in otherwise secular schools'.

I am not making a statement about my personal opinion about ID. I am illustrating his 'reasoning'.

The examples of this kind of thing are too numerous to mention.

You call these well-reasoned arguments?

Too bad, surf... that popping sound was the very last of your cred going poof.

And no, unfortunately, he should not be banned for being an idiot. He actually serves as a a warning to right minded people.

#21     Jan 18, 2008
  2. i don't have a problem with Z. He's easily beaten in a debate, he just doesn't know it that's all :D

YOU seem to have a vendetta though... i can't agree with your repeated calls for censorship. What's he doing that you find so intolerable to the extent that you require him suppressed? :confused:

#22     Jan 18, 2008
  3. Really? Please read all of his posts in this thread and then tell me that you don't take your statement about him back:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114498

#23     Jan 18, 2008
  4. Z is creative, i'll give that, and takes the devil advocates position, i suspect, to TEST yhe validity of your argument and conclusions. Personally, I like his argumentative challenge to my warm fuzzy "comfort zone". Hones my [limited] skills, makes me reconsider :D

it's only WORDS thunderdog. Only verbal argument. Let's not get too worked up :D

#24     Jan 18, 2008
  5. His being an idiot is the least of my worries. He is a malicious, subversive troll.

#25     Jan 18, 2008
  6. Are you people all crazy?

ZZZzzzzzzz believes that people should be allowed to have sex in the stalls of public restrooms. Disregarding the sensibilities of decent adults for a moment, he claims not to care if a parent must take his small child to such a public restroom, declaring that "Kids gotta learn about sex sometime..."

Check out the last few posts on the following page of that thread:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114498&perpage=6&pagenumber=6

I say again, are the people who want him here crazy?

BARON, ARE YOU ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL?!

If not blatant, then it certainly points to latent pedophilia. And you allow this bullshit?

#26     Jan 18, 2008
  7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Put him on your ignore list. It's that simple.

#27     Jan 18, 2008
  8. Yes, I can't imagine a better way to deal with a tumor.

#28     Jan 18, 2008
  9. Magna

Magna Administrator

Thunderdog,

We allow quite a bit of latitude (especially in Chit Chat) for which all should be glad. For instance, in the Journals forum recently some trader was talking about bottom-picking and you made a completely off-topic and very rude post about stinky fingers. In fact, over the years you've contribued quite a few off-topic and malicious posts, and yet no one got all up in arms about it. So best to get off the ole high horse, relax, and put ZZZzzzzzzz on ignore if he rattles your cage that much. Life is too short.

#29     Jan 18, 2008
  10. I take umbrage at your characterization of my conduct. While I may occasionally go off topic, I normally do so in a lighthearted manner. Also, I seldom leave a pun unturned. It's my nature. The only times I have EVER been unfriendly is in response to the rudeness or blatant stupidity of others. Stated differently, I react in kind. As for my comment to the guy who kept picking bottoms all day that he might wish to consider washing his fingers, if you regard that as malicious conduct, then one of us needs to get a clue.

Onn the other hand, ZZZzzzzzzz's conduct at ET is nothing short of depraved. The linked thread I offered earlier is but one example. Further, he is a full-fledged troll. You know it, I know it, and so do all of the people who voted that he should stay.

If you truly regard my conduct as being unilaterally malicious, then I strongly urge you to permanently ban me from ET, effective immediately, and delete all of my posts. If not, then I suggest you not draw such a characterization again. Thank you.

As an aside, no one answered the questions I asked in an earlier post on page 2 of this thread. Specifically, I refer to:

#30     Jan 18, 2008