Please ban ZZZzzzzzzz. He debases every thread in which he participates.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Thunderdog, Jan 17, 2008.

Please ban ZZZzzzzzzz. He debases every thread in which he participates.

1. Yes, I agree.

53 vote(s)
    44.9%
  2. No, I do not agree.

65 vote(s)
    55.1%
  1. Help me out here. Would it be too soon in our friendship for me to tell you to go fuck yourself? Sometimes it's hard to tell.

#11     Jan 17, 2008
  2. #12     Jan 17, 2008
  3. And a master researcher you are! Many thanks. True, I came back a little under 3 months later rather than the 6 months I had hoped for. May I ask where you found the reference to ZZZzzzzzzz in my decision to take a break from ET in late 2006? I can't seem to find it in that thread.

#13     Jan 17, 2008
  4. Check the dates of the threads.

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83060

You're doing the same thing now as you did a year ago.

But you know what? If it'll make you feel better, I'll change my vote to a "Yes".

I'm really indifferent on the subject of Z. I've got no reason to lobby for or against any member of ET. None of this is very important to me.

#14     Jan 17, 2008
  5. zzzzz hates me, as you know.

however, i still think he is a bright person and has unusual, well reasoned ideas--- he should not be banned.

surf

#15     Jan 17, 2008
  6. Really? Kindly read all of his posts in the following thread for a sampling of his "unusual, well reasoned" ideas:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=114498

Perhaps another possibility is that ZZZzzzzzzz is a worthless, subversive troll. This, in turn, reflects on ET's standards since it keeps giving him a pass every time he returns with a new handle after being banned.

#16     Jan 17, 2008
  7. Yes, I can tell by the number of your posts in this thread.

#17     Jan 17, 2008
  8. I thought you were gonna say 'crucify him'. He'd be back in 3 days as well :).

#18     Jan 17, 2008
  9. nitro

nitro

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH

nitro :D :D :D :D :D

#19     Jan 17, 2008
  10. I have never understood why anyone wants z banned. So what if he has thousands of posts. He always makes a good argument, even though his views are mostly those of a lefty pinko. Hell, he probably has a commie flag tacked up on the wall inside of his garage. I like what he adds to ET and look forward to reading his posts....SO I CAN POOP ON THEM!!!!

Rennick the Comic Insult Dawg out:cool:

#20     Jan 18, 2008