Please ban Hapaboy.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by StreamlineTrade, Sep 3, 2006.

1. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

EEER HANG ON!! JUST BEFORE I GO.....

Wasn't this my line? The one where I try and get you to admit that all Muslims aren't out to get the west - like your Fascist/morphine/news source feeds you? Also the one where I suggested many Muslims were against terrorism! You remember - the ones you 'thought' you shot down in flames! BWAHAHA! The same ones that you question the right for muslims very existence?

Yet here you are saying you smoke their strawberry tobacco with 'em!

Thanks.

I guess you have been questioned pretty hard here (haven't read it all as you know), and the only way you figure you can crawl out with any moral logic intact is to about turn!

Well, maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Are we witnessing an about turn here?

:p

#81     Sep 8, 2006
  2. Haven't read it all, huh? Yes, I can imagine you haven't. If you had, you'd see that the thread is filled with posts pointing out that you're a whiner and a crybaby and that this would be true even if your claims were accurate, which they're not. Even the owner of the site chimed in to slap you down.

Be a man, admit that you messed in your bed, and try again under a different username.

Okay?

Okay.

#82     Sep 8, 2006
  3. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

Does it?

It depends if the comment is seen as 'racist'. If everybody believes x group of people are against the common good, then none will complain at their mistreatment.

America had a similar attitude propagated throughout the white communities towards blacks only 50 years ago.

I think Gerbils (spelling??) - Hitlers PR Director figured this one out - tell the people they have a common enemy to unite them in your cause....

History repeats because crowd behavior is always the same.....

#83     Sep 8, 2006
  4. As usual, per your style and/or lack of reason, you still have not pointed out specifically, let alone generally, where I have made racist comments slamming all Muslims in general.

The sole thread you pointed out, the "Questions about Muslims," was pointed out not only by myself but others to have zero racist element about it.

So c'mon, be a man, and show us all specifically where I made comments you believe are racist and thus reason for me to be banned from this site.

And oh, would you mind not posting sexist comments like this:

I mean, c'mon, that is just horrible and offensive to the female traders on ET, not to mention women in general.

Tsk, tsk, you can be banned for stuff like that you know...:D

#84     Sep 9, 2006
  5. "As usual, per your style and/or lack of reason, you still have not pointed out specifically, let alone generally, " This reminds me of the Z10 timewaster type of "indefeatable" posting.

Let's take a vote: Does StreamlineTrade have a valid reason to request a ban or is he simply a whiner?

MY Vote: WHINER

Tally to date:

Whiner: 1

Valid Reason: 0

#85     Sep 9, 2006
  6. Please don't compare me to the resident troll.

My post is "indefeatable" simply because the thread starter is not able to point out where I have made racist comments.

The resident troll's comments, on the other hand, do exist and have consistently been pointed out to him. He simply obfuscates and slings ad hominem, and was aided in the past by a lapping dog moderator.

Oh, and he has not "defeated" anybody. :D

#86     Sep 12, 2006
  7. My apologies Hap. Screw up on my part due to inartful writing. Let me clarify by quoting with the inserting of comment in [brackets]:

"As usual, per your style and/or lack of reason, you still have not pointed out specifically, let alone generally, "

This [style and/or lack of reason of the poster StreamlineTrade] reminds me of the Z10 timewaster type of "indefeatable" posting.

Or to give it the rewrite it needs:

"As usual, per your style and/or lack of reason, you still have not pointed out specifically, let alone generally..." I agree with this assesment of StreamlineTrade's posting style which is very similar to the Z10 timewaster type of "indefeatable" posting.

#87     Sep 12, 2006