Please ban Hapaboy.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by StreamlineTrade, Sep 3, 2006.

1. doesn't happen, Baron is right that ppl just jump on the offender(s) / offending post(s), if only to protect what they like about ET, directly or via the complain button...

#51     Sep 5, 2006
  2. Baron, please examine the validity of the allegation Streamline Trade has made. If you do so objectively, you will find that it has no merit whatsoever.

Your fairness in this matter is appreciated.

#52     Sep 5, 2006
  3. I am 100% on the side of Hapaboy and pretty much anyone who posts in chit-chat (**Exceptions at bottom**). The disclaimer is clearly visible when entering CC. If you don't like what's being written, then stay out of chit-chat.

**With the exception of ZZZzzzzzzz and Mahram. ZZZ, gets the distinction because anyone who spends his entire life on the internet has to be a fucking sick sociopath....and Mahram has admitted to being a pedophile.

#53     Sep 5, 2006
  4. Yeah, and I bet you were adopted by two black women and sang in the choir on Sundays... LOL!

#54     Sep 5, 2006
  5. yeah right hapabot has muslim friends...hope they dont read the garbage he spews regulary against 'em here, ROFLAMOPIMP.

#55     Sep 5, 2006
  6. Another moonbat with zero analytical ability joins the fray...

Hey, at least I have friends, Muslims and all. You on the other hand.....

As for my Muslim friends, as they do not wish the destruction of this country or the West or to establish a caliphate with dominion over the world, we get along very nicely. And all of them would shoot bin Laden if they had the opportunity, whereas you and the other moonbats would shoot Bush instead of bin Laden if you had the opportunity.

Give me sensible moderate Muslims over moonbat Americans for friends any day...

#56     Sep 5, 2006
  7. Baron, unrelated to hapa's comments but... how about some min. decency standards though... some posters do have a history of repeatedly posting extremely offensive material (ie that wld be offensive to a fairly broad section of the viewers) without 'humour' even being an excuse... there's a point where we can't just keep on pressing the 'complain' button though...

when do these guys / aliases get banned and IP-related measures taken to make these guys' life difficult shld they attempt to reappear under yet another alias?

#57     Sep 7, 2006
  8. Perhaps ET should consider to set up an "Institutionised FoS" forum. :D

#58     Sep 7, 2006
  9. and you'd be the member of honor i guess :D

#59     Sep 7, 2006
  10. OK, you'd be qualified as well. :D

#60     Sep 7, 2006