Please ban Hapaboy.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by StreamlineTrade, Sep 3, 2006.

1. You are purposing an ignore Forums choice. I did not want to participate in this thread as it really is not my place, But this might be a future idea to consider.

I could envision great uses for this. Those who do not trade options...or Forex....etc could customize the number of threads that pops up on THEIR homepage. (actually with this purposed option all threads could pop up in the home page for the guest to filter with ignore)

Good idea momoneythansens and this made a lot of sens :)

Solutions to problems is always more refreshing than demanding moderators to moderate content. My job consists of searching and destroying spam, not judging the guests content.

Please excuse the interupption.

Michael B.

#31     Sep 4, 2006
  2. reg

reg

Why do I always get the impression that you are a 45 year old guy living with his mommy and wearing size XXL panties?
    Let the bitching and whining commence.............

#32     Sep 4, 2006
  3. [​IMG]

#33     Sep 4, 2006
  4. b-b-bruuueeeeeeee!

siff•º

#34     Sep 4, 2006
  5. Z10, you're still the King of Chit Chat, no? I haven't read CC in long while, is your amazing record still intact, having never have lost a single point in argumentative discourse?

#35     Sep 5, 2006
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Thanks for the feedback. I have received no other complaints about hapaboy from muslims or anybody else, but your complaint is appreciated and noted.

#36     Sep 5, 2006
  7. just bumped into this fyi... that explains a few things in my recent exchanges with hapa-kun... wish i'd known...

hapa: "of mixed blood, person of mixed blood as in hapa hawai'i, part Hawaiian" (The Hawaiian Dictionary, Mary Kawena Pukui and Samuel Ebert, page 58)

hapa haole: "Part-white person; of part-white blood; part white and part Hawaiian, as an individual or phenomenon. Hula hapa haole, a hula danced to a mele hapa haole (a Hawaiian type of song with English words and perhaps a few Hawaiian words)." (The Hawaiian Dictionary, Mary Kawena Pukui and Samuel Ebert, page 58)

#37     Sep 5, 2006
  8. Pabst

Pabst

Hap has served in the Armed Forces of the greatest nation on earth. Streamline Trade is probably a broad living in some backwards foreign place like France. No dude could express opinions THAT stupid (even on ET).

#38     Sep 5, 2006
  9. Timothy McVeigh served in that same "Armed Forces of the greatest nation on earth."

So did John Kerry for that matter.

The rest of your post is typical ad hominem smear stuff.

#39     Sep 5, 2006
  10. Pabst

Pabst

Nik, for some reason I sincerely like you and enjoy your opinions although I'm sure the feelings are not reciprocated.

Case in point is the flack I've received from you, LoZZZER the Muslim and Baron over racially insensitive posts. IOW it's fine to paint Islam with a broad brush (deservedly perhaps) but if I express outrage over the FACT that African-Americans commit murder at at as rate SEVEN times greater than whites then I'm a racist. If I point out the under reported FACT that 1 out of three black males between ages 20-29 have either been or presently are incarcerated in American jails or prisons, then I'm a racist. Even if I present the caveat that I've lived my ENTIRE life in predominately African-American neighborhoods, then I'm STILL a racist. Apparently keeping ones mouth shut while living in Toronto or San Diego where there's FEW blacks is LESS racist than living and working among people of color and RELATING to others the unspoken depth of race problems in America.

Here's a FACT to ponder. If Al-Queda launched a 9/11 style attack quarterly on American soil they'd kill no greater number of Americans in a given year than do African-Americans. Now go whine about Pabst.

#40     Sep 5, 2006