Please ban Hapaboy.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by StreamlineTrade, Sep 3, 2006.

1. reg

reg

2. All of those posts were from the same thread, entitled "The Proposed Iranian Oil Bourse". Said thread was in the Economics Forum, not the Chit-Chat forum, when I posted into it. The thread was later moved to the Chit-Chat forum, at which time I stopped participating (and so did everybody else). The thread was later moved to the Politics and Religion forum.

I will repeat, I never participate in the Chit-Chat forum.

Either you knew your information was false, in which you case you are a liar, or you got it wrong, in which case you are a moron. Your other attacks on me have been equally stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid! You attack me because you are jealous of the fact that I have something to say, and you have nothing to say.

If Baron sincerely wanted a website devoted to trading, instead of hatred, he would ban you for consistently making off-topic personal attacks intended to interfere with other serious discussions by others.

Moron

#22     Sep 4, 2006
  3. Quit whining like a little girl. There are other members on here who talk about the Islamofascists with more enmity that hap. Second, there are plenty of members whose comments about Jews make them sound like Baby-Nazi-Fuhrers. Furthermore, there are some members who are openly racist and post idiotic blanket generalizations about which races are superior or inferior and suggest that individual members of particular races should be treated as less than persons because of the bad acts of other members of the group in question (as moronic as that clearly is). I myself have had differences of opinion with hap but I never got the impression that he is in any way a hatemonger or racist. There are a lot of people who think the Islamofascists need to be dealt with in an uncompromising manner. The fact that they are brutal, tribal, murderous maniacs who love to behead 16 year old girls for fooling around with their boyfriends has something to do with this.

Free Speech means sometimes having to hear things that you find distasteful. I find your whining and whinging offensive, but I will fight for your right to state your opinion.

#23     Sep 4, 2006
  4. I never spoke of tolerance, love, or compassion. I was talking about throwing racist morons, like yourself, off of this website, so that it can focus on trading, instead of on hatred! Either you knew this and lied about it, in order to support your claim that I am a hypocrite, or you didn't know it, because you are a moron!

Calling me a hypocrite has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. It is just another expression of the hatred and idiocy which have long been transforming ET from a worthwhile trader site into an increasingly worthless hatred site. If Baron sincerely wants a trader site, he needs to ban people like you, who use personal attacks to prevent people from having serious discussions.

#24     Sep 4, 2006
  5. There is a possible technical solution to this problem that should already be available in the software being used.

The "Politics and Religion" forum can be hidden from view and/or locked for all users except when explicitly requested to not be.

This can be achieved by various permissions/user group settings that should be available in the forum software.

If this is implemented, then individuals who lack the necessary willpower to stop themselves reading certain threads will no longer have that choice. Out of sight, out of mind.

2 cents.

MoMoney.

#25     Sep 4, 2006
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Do you really want the ACLU to come after you? LOL. :D

#26     Sep 4, 2006
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

This is pure disgusting. Guys, this is ET chat we are talking about. You know, where guys call each others mothers every name in the book. Comparing this to lynching in Omaha, NE in 1919 is a disgrace. This is a freaking message board where most of it's inhabitants are pissed they can't make a living trading, who take out their frustrations on each other. Enough with comparing ET to the f*cking holocaust and slavery and lynch mobs and everything else. Oy vey. You are not being clever, you are acting like a 5 year old child.

#27     Sep 4, 2006
  8. Mav The Adult telling other people they are acting like 5 year olds...

Why are you spending so much of your time posting about what you think is meaningless, and getting so apparently emotional and upset?

So odd.

IMO the real reason you don't go into these forums any more, is because you know deep down that you are unable to control your own posting behavior when you get there...you lose control, like we have seen you do in the past.

#28     Sep 4, 2006
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Lose control? Dude, have you read CC? LOL. Yeah, chit chat, the home of intelligent, rational, calm debate. Hahahahahahaha.

Thanks for the laugh Z. Yeah Z, I lose control. LOL.

Here you go Z, I'm re-posting the disclaimer for you:

"Not for the faint of heart. If you are easily offended, stay away from this forum! These threads will not appear on the homepage."
    :D

#29     Sep 4, 2006
  10. Mav, The Objective

#30     Sep 4, 2006