Platinum

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by romik, Oct 15, 2006.

1. romik

romik

Well, that was my initial question, I saw the bullish signs on the daily chart, weekly looks bearish to me, I was recently bullish on silver, also based on the daily chart.

I wouldn't buy here, too late for this move.

#11     Nov 5, 2006
  2. Don't you think that's a big disadvantage, when you have no access to fundies that the "street" trades off of? Or do you believe TA is enough to gain an edge off others in this particular market? Just curious about your opinion.

#12     Nov 5, 2006
  3. romik

romik

Hi, I don't necessarily need TA to provide me with an edge, I need to see a reasonable point of entry and exit, I would say TA provides enough information for that.

#13     Nov 5, 2006
  4. i know a guy, member of this board for ages that uses mostly ta for his entries/exits and he rarely is wrong. infact i cant recall he havin' a losin' trade this yr. hes a swing trader. hes got also excellent instintcs tho and hes very experienced.

#14     Nov 5, 2006
  5. romik

romik

Not referring to Porgie by any chance? :)

#15     Nov 5, 2006

6. ror, no. i give u a hint, the guy posts A LOT. more than 10 posts a day.

#16     Nov 5, 2006
  7. romik

romik

What, me?

#17     Nov 5, 2006
  8. i said experienced and with good instincts. :D

#18     Nov 5, 2006
  9. romik

romik

OK then, I give up.

Doesn't one need to understand accountancy to benefit from fundamental research anyway? Whatever the outcome it would be seen in charts and TA identifies direction expectancy.

Anyway, has anybody else got something to add regarding weekly/monthly?

thanks.

#19     Nov 5, 2006
  10. pl jan futs up .84% now.

#20     Nov 5, 2006