Platinum Plus Trading?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by im2ill, Mar 28, 2007.

1. I got the $1k info from someone who said they interviewed with Platinum Plus in ET chat. You can do a search on ET for that chat.

#31     Mar 30, 2007
  2. Hey Im2Ill and Moneymaker21,

I was hoping you could tell me how to get in touch with Platinum Plus Trading and who to speak with. I would really like to hear their deal for myself.

Could you please reply with contact info for the person at Platinum Plus?

Thanks!

#32     Apr 11, 2007
  3. If that is the case than I stand corrected and am the clusless one though I would still wonder at the use of 1K

#33     Apr 11, 2007
  4. why don't you PM him and ask him in private??? Of just use google?

#34     Apr 12, 2007
  5. djoeym

djoeym

Learn to trade equities with our capital- no risk - (US-NY-New York)

Min Education: None
    Job Type: Full Time
    Jobcode: Equity Trader
    Email this job to a friend

Platinum Plus Trading is seeking serious traders to join its Trading Desk in Downtown Manhattan. Our companies philosophy is WE DON'T MAKE MONEY UNLESS YOU MAKE MONEY. How many other firms or companies can make that statement?

Applicants should not have experience in trading the markets. We don't want any bad habits from experienced traders.

We are based in Downtown Manhattan and are looking for individuals who are intelligent, have a will to absorb information and are disciplined. Traders will receive hands on training from successful traders before, during and after market hours and will be trading a live account after their first week of training.

TRADERS DO NOT RISK THEIR OWN CAPITAL, ONLY OUR MONEY IS AT RISK that is how confident we are in our training abilities.

We have a limited amount of traders that we will be taking on, if you feel this opportunity excites you please fax your resume to 646-378-2601 Attn: Human Resources

Ilan Tocker
    Platinum Plus Trading LLC
    11 Broadway Suite 632
    New York, NY 10004
    Fax: 646-378-2601
    Phone: 7188124514

#35     Apr 18, 2007
  6. Let me get this strait...your willing to let traders with:

1) NO experience
    2) no capital or deposit

trade for you because you are THAT sure of your program....your located downtown Manhattan,,,,,,yet...

you won;t pay a measly grand or two to Baron to advertise here????????

that makes sense...

piker

#36     Apr 18, 2007
  7. Since this PP+T thread hasn't been ET-Mod-deleted during the past three weeks,
    maybe it's some energy trading company, or the like, which has paid Baron a fee of some sort
    to see what kind of response it might get from traders/interested persons who frequent ET to train as its own grinders.

#37     Apr 19, 2007
  8. ... unless this PP+T entity is just another reincarnation of

[​IMG] ...

#38     Apr 19, 2007
  9. djoeym

djoeym

you people are crazy....someone asked for the information to contact them, so I posted it for him...I am not advertising for them....

get a life...

#39     Apr 19, 2007

10. I have no life....ask anyone here...Im pathetic and i readily admit it....but platypuses trading must be a steaming pile of moose shit to sink this low!:eek:

#40     Apr 20, 2007