Platinum Plus Trading?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by im2ill, Mar 28, 2007.

1. sounds like a song from the Notorious B I G :)

#21     Mar 30, 2007
  2. From what you have said they take no money from you at all and you get a low comms rate?

What exactly are they scaming you out of?

Am I missing something?

#22     Mar 30, 2007
  3. cstfx

cstfx

There is no 11 Broad St. so I don't know what building you went to. Odd numbers are on the East side of the street and starts with 15. I work around the corner on Exchange, so I know.

BTW, it's suite.

#23     Mar 30, 2007
  4. Wow, I think that was the worst grammatical mistake I have made in the last decade. Thanks.

I basically walked along broad... towards the river, from echo (#61) until I hit 11.

#24     Mar 30, 2007
  5. cstfx

cstfx

Broadway, not Broad.

#25     Mar 30, 2007
  6. 1k is that it? This is New York and not not New Deli you are talking about?

These guys must be crap scamers if that is all they are after.

I dont know nothing about these guys but given the cost of liviing in NYC (what would office rent go for a month) it seems a little low if they were scaming. Maybe it is just because so many people on here have been dupes or act as of they have or because it is the easiest and seemingly sage like thing to do doesnt mean everything is a scam.

just my 2 cents

#26     Mar 30, 2007
  7. Where in the original post did it even say there was a 1k fee?

#27     Mar 30, 2007
  8. http://www.jobvertise.com/job/5335545

Whenever you see a firm asking for only non-experienced traders, you know they are afraid of those who have insight on how the game works. Now I know there are some exceptions to this rule, but no legitimate firm or group would turn away profitable experienced traders.

Obvious scam when you consider everything else sheisty about it.

#28     Mar 30, 2007
  9. I see what you are saying but once again my question is what are they taking? I am still not sure about the 1k stuff as that creu8 bloke seems a bit clueless.

#29     Mar 30, 2007
  10. minmike

minmike

WOW it has taken you guys awhile to figure out tehy are in likelyhood shady. I tried to point that out right off of teh bat. Can't even spam well. Why don't you guys ask the "guy who is starting the 23" what number he... oops I mean they can be reached at.

#30     Mar 30, 2007