Platforms with specific order types

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by MichalTr, Mar 25, 2018.

1. MichalTr

MichalTr

Hello!,

Does anyone know what platforms have ability to place orders dependent on the volume at specific level ? (except TT and Stellar - I know that these platforms have such functions. I have used it on Stellar but don't know if it is possible on "average" platforms :) )

What I mean is e.g.:
    - stop order that is triggered only if the limit on level is less than xx or is triggered if the price is traded by xx contracts
    - limit order that is pulling off if the volume is less than xx, and pulling in again if is higher than xx

2. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

I believe that R-Trader by Rithmic has what you are looking for. You can specify the Bidsize or offer size for the order to be triggered.

MichalTr likes this.
  3. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

Sierra Charts recently added volume based order types... I have not tested them.

• 1694 Release Date: 2018-01-29
      • New Order Types added: Bid Ask Quantity Triggered Stop (main order and attached order support), Triggered Limit (main order support), Trade Volume Triggered Stop (main order and attached order support). All of these stops work across all supported Trading services and in Trade Simulation Mode. Use these stops in Trade Simulation Mode to evaluate they work properly for you first.

MichalTr and MattZ like this.
  4. MichalTr

MichalTr

Thank you both for answers !