platform to trade electronic futures options?

Discussion in 'Options' started by olias, Mar 31, 2008.

1. olias

olias

Does anyone have any reccommendations for a platform that can handle electronically traded options on futures?

2. manexpress.. with mf global.. one click trading and spreads

only about 5 % of all energy options are traded electronically

your best bet is to get a give up agreement with a floor broker so you can go direct to him.. your FCM must approve this and approve teh give up agreement. The guys in the pit are much better than your fcm order desk in the pit..these guys work for you.. they get 3.50 RT usuall maybe 3.75 a contract.. i have been using in the sp 500 pits and nymex for the last 8 years .. only for options. I have a name and number if you are serious.. and need to trade cl options.. PM me and i will let them know you are calling.. but you need to check with your clearing firm first and see if they will allow you to even do it.. some will not.. also depends on if you are writing or buying.. writing is much hardr to get approved.. all i do is write .. but it can be done.. depends on yoru accoutn equity.

for futures spreads i would recommend teh ICE platform.. with the actual exchange but you must be approve dby ICe and your current FCM

www.mfglobal.com