Platform for Scalping

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by andrin, Dec 28, 2016.

1. andrin

andrin

Hi everyone!

Wanted to ask for people who have some user experience with Sierra Charts and CQG Qtrader. Which platform is more suitable for scalping/trading off the dom?

Regards,
    A

2. MD Trader from Trading Technologies is the original DOM trader and was built for scalping. It is the original and remains the best scalping tool on the market.

mdtrader.PNG

MattZ and andrin like this.
  3. jules190

jules190

@patrickrooney are there plans for a winforms release of the new TT platform or will it forever be webforms/browser based?

Thanks

4. Hello @jules190. We will release a desktop app which connects to the same backend that is available now through a browser. The desktop app leverages a Chromium container rather than a standard browser and allows users to easily move and manage widgets across multiple monitors.

The desktop app will be released in Q1 2017.

wrbtrader likes this.
  5. jules190

jules190

Thanks @patrickrooney. That sounds really interesting, I look forward to it.

patrickrooney likes this.
  6. jules190

jules190

@patrickrooney, I've finally got round to trying out TT trader in depth as considering migrating over from x_trader.

With x_trader if I select a stop order and enter it into market, after it has been entered my order type reverts to my default order type (limit order) for the next order that I enter. However, in TT trader it appears that after you select a stop order, this type of order stays selected until you manually select a different order type.

Is there anyway to select a default order in TT trader and have it revert back after using a different type the same way it does with x_trader? I find it strange that this feature is not consistent across the platforms.

Thanks