platform for forex showing the tape

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by ulle73, Jan 5, 2019.

1. ulle73

ulle73

i want to trade microlots in forex, are there any brokers offering that along with a platform showing the DOM+tape ticker?

2. ulle73

ulle73

right now using metatrader 5 from ICmarket, but they have deactivated the tape ticker

3. minmike

minmike

There is no such thing as a tape in fx. It is otc. Unless you have all venues and counter parties, you will ever only see a piece of the market.

yg10, Lou Friedman and qlai like this.
  4. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

True. The question is whether they want to reveal their entire spot FX book as well.
    The best the OP can do is base his decision on the tape of the exchange.

5. ulle73

ulle73

oh yeah thats makes sense. You know any more offering microlots then ICmarkets?

6. ZBZB

ZBZB

There is eod and intraday volume data for fx on www.quandl.com from a company called cls. Search fx on market in November means that M&S’s full-year pre-tax profits may fall slightly short of its £528m estimate. Short-sellers, who seek.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
    ulle73 likes this.
  7. i think the closest your going to get is watching the fx futures depth of market, not that its going to help but i never understood people wanting to use the forex brokers, why not just trade the futures the spread is alot tighter.

8. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

You can try ThinkMarkets (NON-USA CUSTOMERS).

9. ulle73

ulle73

any broker other brokers offering microlots?

10. ulle73

ulle73

thanks!!

#10     Jan 6, 2019
    MattZ likes this.