Platform and customization needed

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by OceanZhang, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Hi All, I'm a first-timer here.

I want to run a pretty simple algo, but I don't have the technical capabilities to do it, nor do I know where/how to deploy it. Can someone please recommend a solution?

The script I need is pretty simple:

If price goes 0.05% above the current day's opening price, buy at market with -0.15% stop loss. If stop loss is triggered, flatten, and wait for price to go +0.05% above the day's opening price and buy at market with -0.15% stop loss. Repeat a maximum of 4 times. Manual kill switch if I want it to stop before the 4 turns are up. Usable with multiple stocks simultaneously.

Milliseconds count. On a retail platform like ThinkorSwim, if I try to scalp a very volatile stock, it often shoots right past the tight -0.15% stop loss immediately, so the buy is filled, but the stop is rejected, and I have to manually flatten, leaving me with a much bigger loss.

I need a platform that where developers can write that custom script for me. I have no issues with paying a fee or minimum deposits.

Thanks!

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

It is possible you can do this with conditional orders. We offer RealTick. I would have to check with them to see what conditional orders are available.

3. InvBox

InvBox

Only programming. Only DMA.