Plans to drug test welfare recipients get momentum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Feb 25, 2012.

1. What's worse then they don't understand the ball never bounces their way. It is clear to me now the freedom to hard right is actually freedom to oppress. It is getting harder and harder for them to create boogeymen. People have caught on the true motive.

Do you ever notice how pissed off these people are? All the time?

Storing food, hiding in bunkers, buying guns and ammo, all that crazy shit. It's gotta be stressful to be waiting for the government to come take your stuff or some race war to break out. Pretty sad way to live.

#21     Feb 27, 2012
  2. Well AK, you tried. The rightwing nutbirds will believe what they want.

#22     Feb 27, 2012
  3. One more thing about "welfare"

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zTRGxJM91Dk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#23     Feb 27, 2012
  4. Oh the poor opressed people. All they need is a handout and they will be happy.

God help them if they actually had to work for a living. Right?

#24     Feb 28, 2012
  5. I guess it could work like radar for speed traps then. Might be a good thing in some cases, getting people to stop doing drugs, even for a while, might benefit society.

c

#25     Feb 28, 2012
  6. This is fukked up on so many levels. What you ought to do is become an investigative reporter and actually do some on site research. You might learn something:)

#26     Feb 28, 2012
  7. Before they cut welfare to 5 years people used to stay on it forever and have as many babies as they could because more babies meant more money.

#27     Feb 29, 2012
  8. I totally agree.

#28     Feb 29, 2012
  9. No. If they did the failure rate would go through the roof.

#29     Feb 29, 2012
  10. Eight

Eight

People that know they are going to fail don't take the tests. The drug tests serve their purpose that way. Companies tell applicants that they will have to pass a drug test to get a job. The doped up ones don't fill out the application. The downside is that all of the straight people have to take time to go get tested but overall that's the way it is..

I can't believe how often I have to get down to such a simple level and explain things to people...

#30     Feb 29, 2012