Planning to start day trade e-mini futures and forex

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by enam100, Jan 24, 2007.

1. enam100

enam100

Hello, I am absolutely new to this forum and to this day trading thing. ia m very much interested to learn about how to day trade emini futures and forex market. can anyone advise me where to start, what course / software would be best.

Anyone's advise would be highly appreciable to me.

Sincerely

2. ER2

ER2

Index futures and forex have a high amount of professional participation and can wipe out amateurs very quickly. To get an idea of what you are facing, start off with some charting software such as eSignal, Tradestation, Metastock, etc. and make paper trades. This will introduce you to the character of these markets without risking real capital.

If you are new to trading entirely you may want to pick up some books on basic technical analysis and trading strategies. The books by Martin Pring are very good for beginners, and I'm sure others can make some excellent suggestions.

Personally, I have found books to be cheaper and more comprehensive than any course. However, trading next to someone more experienced can save you a lot of time and mistakes.

Mark