Planning some new free stuff

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, May 20, 2012.

1. Oh you poor sods. :)
    Don't you all wish you were trading from a GMT time zone just about now? Yeah, finish by 10 pm, go out enjoy (night)life, get up and sober up whenever you want to, etc.

#41     May 22, 2012
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Probably the best place for beach driving IMO would be Ponce Inlet, which is the south end of Daytona on A1A. Several months ago, it was mid 70's and a nice drive, windows down, and sea air. Love it! The rest of Daytona? Don't care for it at all.

#42     May 22, 2012
  3. jnbadger

jnbadger

Some insights on this/market making could be interesting.

#43     May 23, 2012
  4. Thoughts on Market Makers? Or on how we can act similar to a MM?

Don

#44     May 23, 2012
  5. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

Don,

Any insight on "investing"? What direction would you send someone to become a better investor?

#45     May 23, 2012
  6. jnbadger

jnbadger

Similar. "Playing Market Maker". You've touched on this before, but I'm not sure how much more info you can give without revealing too much.

#46     May 23, 2012
  7. confirmed.

s

:cool:

#47     May 23, 2012
  8. I have added your questions to my list, and jnbadger's as well. Thanks, and I'll let you guys know when we have our next workshop. Probably in 2 weeks or less.

Don

#48     May 23, 2012
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Hey, great pic! If you plan to go sometime, hit me with a pm, and I'll give you the scoop on some really nice places to go, and the ones to run from.

Daytona is a VERY dirty, overly commercialized place, but if u know where to go around it, you'll have a great time!

#49     May 23, 2012
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'm sure Don could say the same about Vegas; overly commercial (duh! I know, it's Vegas. Lol!), high crime, etc., But I'm sure he knows the inside scoop on the best places around all the mess to spend time.

#50     May 23, 2012