Place Looks Great

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by JUNIOR, Apr 19, 2002.

1. Dustin

Dustin

I got ya beat Junior :D

#11     Apr 19, 2002
  2. Great job!

#12     Apr 19, 2002
  3. JUNIOR

JUNIOR

Thats ok that I'm not a senior member. I'd rather not be called senior - especially since it goes by how many posts you make. I wonder if anyone is still around from the old chat days ? - when Baron traded with us and Tony Oz was around. Anyone know how everyones doing ?

#13     Apr 21, 2002
  4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Junior,

Thanks for the fine comments. I appreciate them. Now that you're back, I'm sure you'll be up to 'Member' status (more than 30 posts) in no time. :)

TonyOz is still around. In fact, he's near the 230 posts mark, which isn't bad at all. You can vew his recent posts at http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/search.php?s=&action=finduser&userid=8120

It's good to see you're still around.

#14     Apr 21, 2002
  5. JUNIOR

JUNIOR

Yeah B I'm still around. Still in the business too. Brokering for clients . Daytrading under an LLC for myself now - still with MB/Terra Nova.:D

#15     Apr 22, 2002
  6. TonyOz

TonyOz

It is good to see a name from the past.

What are you guys selling the public now ??? Let me guess, home-builders, heehee.

Unfortunately, most of the members of the Old Chat took a looooooooooooong leave of absence.

The ones I heard from not too long ago are Tradeweb, Nesi and Sandon.

I talked to JerryR once since he moved to WA about two years ago. INSP hurt him bad along with the bear market.

I haven't seen or heard from Len, Major, Mazel, Smartmoney, Daytrader1, Celtic, LLB, Scalper, TraderJoe, Baja, and God help me, I can't remember all of them :)

Anyways, it is really good to see you are still here.

Tony

PS: The new Elite Chat doesn't have a real-time log. And the nice thing about this board is that you don't get da boot every five minutes :D

#16     Apr 24, 2002
  7. JUNIOR

JUNIOR

Just reviving the thread...
    Baron the site's great as usual. Just wanted to say hi. Hope all is well :D

Shout out to Tony Oz if your still around too...:cool:

#17     Oct 8, 2005