Place Looks Great

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by JUNIOR, Apr 19, 2002.

1. JUNIOR

JUNIOR

I must say Baron, the site looks great. And seeing how its grown I can only say we're a long ways off from the old trader chat. Keep up the good work and I wish you nothing but the best. Lots of Luck.

Your Old, but not so old friend,
    JUNIOR :)

2. JUNIOR

JUNIOR

I'm only a junior member and I've been around since '99 - LOL
    I must be one of the first registered members.

C Ya B

3. mjt

mjt

Let's see...10 posts in 2 1/2 years. You should reach elite status in October 2124.

4. This is a bit off topic, but recently I've been wondering how many of the 10,000+ people who are allegedly registered to this site still trade? I mean, sure there are probably lots of lurkers, and people who just don't bother posting often, but I have yet to see anything close to 1000 different names, much less 10,000.

I heard that trading magazines have a VERY poor re-subscription rate because most traders wash out. I wonder if the # of non-active people on this board might constitute a similar statistic?

Anyone?

5. def

def Sponsor

i think there are about 500 members. the other 9500 are traderRX aliases.
    :D

6. TigerO

TigerO

[​IMG]

7. Yes Baron- this site is still one of the fews gems for traders that remain active on the internet. Keep it up.

8. 3dog

3dog

Agree with all ... ET offers some pretty slick functionality, and has been incredibly reliable.

And the content ain't half bad either! :)

9. I used to be a lot more active on the board. It was due to the newbies asking for advice. I noticed that the # of posts asking for advice is down heavily lately.

Robert Tharp

10. mike s

mike s

"Can ya tell me where a man might find a bed?"

tia
    Mike

#10     Apr 19, 2002