PL and more trades

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by FastandFurious, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Tarnation! I invoke my 5th Amendment right, and resign myself to a life of mediocrity. (Don't you hate when that happens?)

As an aside, I wasn't really exaggerating with my earlier observation. If you reread your post on page 2 and then your response to Bearbelly's post on page 3, it seems to be the natural conclusion. What am I missing?

#21     Sep 6, 2006
  2. That's the right answer!

#22     Sep 6, 2006
  3. almost 7 min. ;)

I can see how it might relate to a necessary skill needed, but it's kinda limited in this case as there is really one variable you have to follow to notice the pattern. Maybe a timed gem game with about 5 different starting sets of gems might be a closer approximation. I personally don't think I could do what you do though, regardless ;) But then I don't use numbers much but visual patterns to trade, so maybe I should switch to parsing patterns in earnings statements instead of scouring for visual chart setups if I want to up my game past this annoying plateau.

#23     Sep 6, 2006
  4. I stand by what I said about the critical importance of that puzzle.
    I too think in chart patterns, not numbers.

#24     Sep 6, 2006
  5. Oh, good to know actually. Thought you had a different methodology for catching patterns.

#25     Sep 6, 2006
  6. WTF the prize sucks another Puzzle game where the god damn money!!!!:D ESP my ass.

#26     Sep 6, 2006
  7. This is your potential prize, and it absolutely does NOT suck! :D

#27     Sep 6, 2006
  8. I know. How is your P&L doing today, right now? R Metal

#28     Sep 6, 2006
  9. Nothing special. Down like 15K

#29     Sep 6, 2006
  10. Made you look!

#30     Sep 6, 2006