Pizza & Inflation??

Discussion in 'Economics' started by The Kin2, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Some of those brooklyn slices are as big as three normal slices so maybe the price is deceiving.

#31     Feb 25, 2008
  2. TGregg

TGregg

You would absolutely slice it up to get more money. The first slice would just have cheese, but wow that last slice would be some good food.

#32     Feb 25, 2008
  3. how many tranches would you like?

two or three.. ?

who freaking talks like this.. no pizza owner i know of hahahhah

except one pompous DOG
    :D

#33     Feb 25, 2008
  4. a friend who owns a restaurant was recently saying eggs have gone up 50% in the last few months

#34     Feb 25, 2008
  5. You will note that I responded to nutmeg's post wherein he referred to a financial transaction. I merely added to the toppings by employing a commonly used reference for financial "slices."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tranche

My (alleged) pomposity is rivaled only by your cluelessness. In fact, you win. :p

#35     Feb 25, 2008
  6. Don't know if ya'll noticed this, but as a response to inflation and competition, the pizzas are getting smaller. A "Medium" is what a small used to be, and a "Large" is what a medium used to be.

But dammit, a buffet is still a buffet.

SM

#36     Feb 26, 2008
  7. LOL!!!!

#37     Feb 26, 2008
  8. Bernanke is such an asswipe. It is simply amazing that this shit head ever made it through college, let alone as deemed an 'academic.'

#38     Feb 26, 2008
  9. Looks like PPI is finally starting to tell the truth on the economy. It's only a matter of time before CPI and GDP deflator catch up. Then... we may have negative growth!! :eek:

#39     Feb 26, 2008
  10. Adobian

Adobian

#40     Feb 26, 2008