Pizza & Inflation??

Discussion in 'Economics' started by The Kin2, Feb 25, 2008.

1. demand a soy topping! roflmfao :D

ask andrew (weil) wtf he thinks hahah

#21     Feb 25, 2008
  2. That's disgusting. And if true why don't PHut's competitors use it against them in advertising?

Or are all the competitors doing it too?

#22     Feb 25, 2008
  3. dozu888

dozu888

pizzas are great value these days..... on weekends family of 4 can have a full dinner with papa johns large 1 topping + 1 order of wings, with coupon for about $15.

can't even get enough junk food at burger king for that price.

#23     Feb 25, 2008
  4. Corey

Corey

Domino's '5-5-5' deal, which was three medium, 1 topping pizzas for $5 each is now a $5.55 deal ... three medium, 1 topping pizzas for $5.55 each.

Just an observation...

#24     Feb 25, 2008
  5. PIZZA is big bis. America loves their pizza

#25     Feb 25, 2008
  6. gnome

gnome

And why not? Has every major food group... except chocolate!

#26     Feb 25, 2008
  7. Yeah, The Fed's credibility is eroding. At some point we're going to need a Volcker style crank up in interest rates.

#27     Feb 25, 2008
  8. pizza ain't a food.. it's entertainment. :D

broccoli , that's aFOOD. and a dam good one!

#28     Feb 25, 2008
  9. I hope it is not true personally (I have eaten Pizza Hut in the past more than I care to admit). I read about it on a blog awhile back but did some more digging around and the company that makes the cheese for Pizza Hut said that it is not true. Apparently, they do have a patent to make this silicone "cheese" but say that they don't use it. Makes you go hmmm though.

Good news for our health, bad news for our wallets. I guess Pizza Hut is vulnerable to milk prices after all. I'll stick to making pizza at home just to be on the safe side!

#29     Feb 25, 2008
  10. G Cap

G Cap

Dominoes (DPZ) announces results tomorrow before the open. Bearish cross of moving averages on daily chart. Looks like a good short candidate ahead of release although I don't usually trade ahead of results. Just pointing it out.

#30     Feb 25, 2008