Pittsburgh Steelers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JMowery1987, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

MVP of the game: The Refs

#11     Feb 5, 2006
  2. Choad

Choad

Damn straight.

I don't really care about either team, but Rothlesswhatthehellburger did not make it into the EZ.

And the called back Seattle touchdown on that "no foul", added to that "no foul" on the play when Seattle made it to the one, killed 'em.

Steelers ain't bad, but the refs f*cked up. Again.

#12     Feb 5, 2006
  3. GGSAE

GGSAE

I don't understand the purpose of video replay, if the onfield official is gonna disagree with what should be a higher officiatating authority.

#13     Feb 5, 2006
  4. Ref's screwed us at Indy, I say we deserve to get a call or 2 our way.

But, we were the better team regardless.

But, there is always something that could have been done that was better in a game, but it doesn't change the score.

If we would have lost at Indy, it would still have been a loss. So no matter how we do it, human error is there. Doesn't mean we didn't earn that victory without question.

:)

But the ref's did have been insanely poor this post-season. Very very poor performance by refs.

#14     Feb 5, 2006
  5. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Bad Calls:

1) Offensive Pass interference, should've been a Seahawk TD

2) Ben did not cross the goal line

3) Worst call of the game was the holding call on the passing play where they would have gotten a 1st down on the goal line when the score was 14-10, instead the steelers intercepted the ball on the next play...on top of that they got another 15 yards for hitting below the waist...which the replay clearly showed otherwise.

Worst superbowl I've ever seen.

#15     Feb 5, 2006
  6. 1. He pushed, he extended his arm, it's in the rule book.

2. Not enough evidence, I believe he did watching it in live, regardless, if you can honestly tell me there is enough evidence to turn that over in a court case.... you are wrong.

3. Bad play. Does that mean that play made the seahawks throw the interception. Nope, they threw the interception.

lol, ahhhhhh, there will always be complainers. I actually had the game at 21 - 17 steelers.

Ever watch agame of Soccer? Try having the ref be in total control of the game, and see how many bad calls there are. It's not easy being a ref. Every week there are bad calls.

I hate having to defend a team. Sore loosers, of course. But no matter what, you can't say steelers did not deserve it.

WE WON... END OF STORY :p

Let the people in Pittsburgh celebrate a hard fought victory.

#16     Feb 5, 2006