Pitbull Bites McCain!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MandelbrotSet, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Just gotta get the last word in ... :D

Wow, it must hurt to see mommy and daddy fighting like this, LOL.

#11     Oct 26, 2008
  2. Wow, it must hurt to see mommy and granddad fighting like this.

/fixed for ya

#12     Oct 26, 2008
  3. :D :D :D

#13     Oct 26, 2008
  4. C'mon, they conjure up images of father and daughter. :D

#14     Oct 26, 2008
  5. You're full of shit. She doesn't "go" to any such church......

#15     Oct 26, 2008
  6. God get a friggin' clue. Yea after Obama is a shoe-in she's there....

#16     Oct 26, 2008

7. http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/08/palin.pastor/index.html

She belonged to the Wasilla Assembly of God church in her hometown of Wasilla, Alaska. But though she attended the church from her teenage years to 2002, the Alaska governor hasn't talked much about her religion since joining the Republican ticket.

Palin's former pastor, Tim McGraw, says that like many Pentecostal churches, some members speak in tongues, although he says he's never seen Palin do so. Church member Caroline Spangler told CNN, "When the spirit comes on you, you utter things that nobody else can understand ... only God can understand what is coming out of our mouths."

Some Pentecostals from Assembly of God also believe in "faith healing" and the "end times" -- a violent upheaval that they believe will deliver Jesus Christ's second coming.

#17     Oct 26, 2008
  8. I know it pisses you off, but she's been (publicly) on her best behavior for quite some time now. Sure can't say that for your 2012 nominee...:p

#18     Oct 26, 2008
  9. I know all that. You said "she attends.." She left in 2002-six years before Obama left Trinity.......

#19     Oct 26, 2008
  10. LOl, you got a chuckle for that. Actually I wish Sarah had gone off on her own agenda day one.......

#20     Oct 26, 2008