Pitbull Bites McCain!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MandelbrotSet, Oct 26, 2008.

1. I bet McCain sure does regret his decision now! :p :D

Pitbull Turns on McMaverick

Notable Quotes:

Oct.3
    Palin criticizes McCain's decision to pull out of Michigan:
    "I want to get back to Michigan, and I ant to try. I fired off a quick e-mail and said, "Oh, come on, you know, do we have to? Do we have to callit there?" - damn, she just disrespected'em

Oct.5
    Says she would liek to bring up Rev. Jeremiah Wright more on the campaign trail, despite McCain's refusals:
    "I don't know why that association isn't discussed more, becsue those were appalling things that that pastor had said. But, you know, I guess that would be a John McCain call on whether he wants to bring that up." - LOL, what a swipe

Oct. 11
    Backs the Bush administration's decision to remove North Korea from the terroritst nation list over McCain's objection:
    "[Secretary of State] Condoleezza Rice, of course, having worked on this strategy for quite some time, I have faith in her ... (that the decision is) wise." - talk about undermining your own candidate, LOL

Oct. 20
    Disagrees with McCain's opposition to a federal marriage amendment:
    "I wish on a federal level that's where we would go becasue I don't support gay marriage." - No, she just supports her underage daughter getting knocked up by the local hick in the back seat of his car!

Man, the Repub's really did it to themselves this time, now didn't they? :confused: :eek:

2. Hillary, on the other hand, has proved herself to be the Consummate Team Player. So much for Palin courting disaffected Clintonites...

3. Palin had her 15 min of fame. She'll disappear to God Forsaken Alaska after the election.
    She'll serve forever as clip material for late night comedians.

4. Imo, it's all choreographed to the last detail.

5. nutmeg if thats the case then they desperately need a new director

6. note: Sarah Palin believes the earth is 6000 years old and goes to a church where people speak in tongues.

This is what that looks like:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ0373FD5f4

Watch closely, you want a person like this a heartbeat from the presidency. Wow, just wow.

7. how? they're all mavericky! no one knows what they'll say next! its madcap fun!

8. ... :eek: , :D

9. It is fun AND it demonstrates "change" without saying the word.

10. Actually, it is important that you said it is madcap fun. Listening to Hillary then Obama (I'm talking about listening not watching them on tv and listening) both of them yelling preaching and full of anger and blame. They are courtroom lawyers with a closing arguement in every speech. That's not healthy. Boring.

#10     Oct 26, 2008