Pit Bull Safety

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChkitOut, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Based in no small part to comments made the The Dog Whisperer I have to agree.

#51     Jun 17, 2011
  2. as678

as678

We've got the reincarnation of Vladimir the Impaler in this here forum.

#52     Jun 17, 2011
  3. You should be put to sleep.

Time to throw anothah dipshit on the baaahbie.

#53     Jun 17, 2011

4. No, I just grew up in country Australia. It's like texas, just with very very few mexicans, and worse food.

I'm not talking about bites, I mean actual dual teaming attack dogs.

#54     Jun 18, 2011
  5. That guy has a high risk of waking up missing a leg I would imagine.

#55     Jun 18, 2011
  6. Larson

Larson Guest

I must agree with this comment. Depending on how the pit-bull acted and manner of approach, I would not hesitate to blow
    his head off.

#56     Jun 18, 2011
  7. You two should dress each other up as pitbulls and blow each others heads off...or maybe just blow each other.

Your comments sound as ignorant, malicious, and irresponsible as an LA dogfight-promoting, hate-breeding gangster.

#57     Jun 18, 2011
  8. Larson

Larson Guest

Lol. Maybe one of those "outlaw pit-bulls" will come charging toward you and lunge for your neck or lock onto your forearm. Then you will understand. Some of you don't know your head from your ass around here.

#58     Jun 18, 2011
  9. Oh, I probably should elaborate-when I say 30 "attacks", most were nips, solid repeated bites, including poodles, chihuahas but only about-lets see, 5 or 6 were potentially life threatening, seems I mispoke in that regard.
    Larger the dog, the more potential damage, like the pregnant lady in Sydney some years back who was killed by her pet Mastiffs. They scare the shit outta me.

Strange, I really like Labs, yet they are the most ferocious breed I've had to deal with. When they crack the irrits, it's on.

#59     Jun 19, 2011
  10. Jun 20, 2011
    Fighter Micky Ward hospitalized after dog bite

CAPTION
    By Lisa Poole, Associated Press
    Dog bites man is rarely news. Unless the man being bitten is former boxer Micky Ward.

The Lowell (Mass.) native had his life featured in "The Fighter" a film that won several Academy Awards.

Ward was hospitalized last Wednesday after his finger was bitten while trying to separate his pet from another dog.

"They got his (right ring) finger pretty bad,'' agent Nick Cordasco told Travis Andersen of the Boston Globe.

#60     Jun 20, 2011