Pit Bull Safety

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChkitOut, Jun 15, 2011.

1. i am merely providing an alternative point of view that is clearly less delusional than those idolizing dogs.

even Jesus did not have a dog. why is that?

#41     Jun 17, 2011
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Don't trade your hand for aggressive dogs.

#42     Jun 17, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Quite frankly, Shortie, you are the one being delusional/alarmist here.

Hope the sky doesn't fall on your head today.

You ever owned a dog? Did it bite you?

#43     Jun 17, 2011
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Now that's scary! And no, I don't think a domestic dog could fend it off, nor could a person. What's the World coming to with these "inner city" idiots?

Don't know what the rest of you experience, but if I drive a secondary or third route around the Interstate(s), and drive through the inner city to get to where I'm going, I often look outside the car and say to myself, "the blacks here are COMPLETELY out of control."

They're constantly shooting each other over drugs, raping, car jacking, stealing ANYTHING they can, walking pit bulls who look like they haven't had a drink of water in days, and a whole array of other lovely things. Just once I'd like to stop the car (put my .45 in my lap in case), and ask, " rather than deal drugs, enjoy causing problems, and walk a dog who doesn't really want to be what you want it to be, have any of you ever considered getting a job?":mad:

#44     Jun 17, 2011
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

He probably had a dog as a kid, and I'm sure the other kids picked on him when they found out what he was doing with a jar of peanut butter.:eek: :D Maybe that's why he is who he is?:D

#45     Jun 17, 2011
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Were these bites due to a job you had working with dogs? Law enforcement? UPS?

I do some rescue work with dogs, and have been bitten a few times, but I'm around dogs I don't know on weekends, and evenings increasing my chances of being bitten.

Last, the dogs I own are well trained. Well, basically to sleep, but it's a dog's life.:)

#46     Jun 17, 2011
  7. You should move

#47     Jun 17, 2011
  8. my dog gave birth to several puppies. they look nothing like her and, in fact, look very much like wolf puppies. they bite and won't allow you to pet them.

she must have had sex with the wolves in the forest near my house where she likes to run around.

as i said above, dogs are not that different from wolves in many ways.

#48     Jun 17, 2011
  9. Watch out for THIS guy... he's a MEAN som-bitch!

#49     Jun 17, 2011
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

I say the same about guns. There is no bad guns, just bad users.

Since we can't regulate stupid people, we have to regulate objects/animals...

Oh yeah, fuck pit bulls and their stupid owners... On the other hand, hyenas are perfectly tame:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#50     Jun 17, 2011