Pit Bull Safety

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChkitOut, Jun 15, 2011.

1. From the op link they say,

"Another 6-year-old pit bull was chained in another area of the residence."

So maybe the dogs always on the chain and this can make them very mean?
    I have the mix of breed pit bull/labrador and he is very, very sweet nature, and he listen to most of the commands I try to teach him too.

#11     Jun 16, 2011
  2. If a pit bull hops a fence and kills someone, what difference does it make whether the owner is good or bad?

#12     Jun 16, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Exactly. Just like raising a child. It's so easy to see who was brought up properly. 'Sides all that, the more people I meet, the better I like dogs. Dogs rule!

#13     Jun 16, 2011
  4. BSAM

BSAM

What if your kid hops a fence and kills somebody?

#14     Jun 16, 2011
  5. BSAM

BSAM

If you lived life at the end of a chain, you'd be pretty mean yourself, no?

#15     Jun 16, 2011
    #16     Jun 16, 2011
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

+ Antisocial meaning biting people.

#17     Jun 16, 2011
  8. Larson

Larson Guest

The bullshit is getting pretty deep on this thread with the pitbull and child-rearing stories.

#18     Jun 16, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Indeed. Pit Bulls score among the highest in terms of affection and intelligence among different breeds, unfortunately they are also incredibly strong, and designed to fight so certain people make them appear evil when they are not anything at all like that.

It is the dipshit gangsters who see pit bulls as a sign of toughness who raise these dogs to become killers and make a bad name for them.

#19     Jun 16, 2011
  10. Max E.

Max E.

Pit bulls are probably the breed of dog that gets the overwhelming majority of abuse from dog owners. It is incredibly sad because they are such nice dogs. :(

There is a reason why Ceasar Milan (the dog whisperer) has so many pitbulls.... And it sure as hell is not because they are vicious dogs.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hK_ohF44l-I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#20     Jun 16, 2011