Pistons Slap Nets Around

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, May 6, 2004.

1. I enjoy watching the Nets. A well-coached team that plays smart ball, and has a nice blend of speed, finesse and muscle. Kenyon Martin is an animal who seems to intimidate most opposing big men. So it is almost comical to watch the Pistons humiliate them. If K-Mart tried to intimidate Ben Wallace, I think Wallace would burst out laughing. He makes K-Mart look like a high school kid. There's nothing like seeing the school yard bully get a lesson in humility.

The Pistons simply outman the Nets at every position, except maybe point, and even there I thought Kidd is beginning to look a half step slow.

2. I wouldn't go as far as claiming a 'Bad Boy' redux, but god damn they sure layeth the smack down.

3. Did you happen to see the shooting percentage for the Pistons in Game 3?

Can you say 28.9 percent?

:D

4. That's perfect, just the way you want to lose.

Far worse to shoot 50% and then still lose the game. At least this way you can expect the numbers to move back towards the average.

5. ElCubano

ElCubano

I got one name for you boys.... DWYANE WADE...This kid is going places. By far the best rookie out there ( forget about votes and hype, look at the numbers and where he is at )...If Lamar can keep his ass out of foul trouble we got us a series....GO HEAT......if we can pull an upset with Indiana ill be very happy......

6. ElCubano,

I won't say Wade is the best rookie, but he does have serious game. Plus, I love his attitude and competitiveness.

7. ElCubano

ElCubano

out of the top 3 starting rookies he is the only one still playing ball....how does one compute that???

8. Okay, Wade's good. I'll grant you that. But he's got nothin' on the Knicks number 1 pick of 3 years ago -- Frederic "The French Mench" Weitz. As soon as that big Gallic stiff gets his ass over here and suits up, he'll turn Wade into his own personal French whore.