Pissed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Scalper007, Jun 6, 2008.

1. there is no edge in futures tading especially the stock ..the edge is in stock trading

#21     Jun 6, 2008
  2. Nonsense.

NN

#22     Jun 6, 2008
  3. Hahhahahahahahahahahahaahhaha what a newb.

#23     Jun 6, 2008
  4. wave

wave

I can't wait to see the day when all types of middlemen brokers and sales jobs are eliminated in real estate, insurance, travel, auto, etc. In this day and age with internet and google there is absolutely no need to pay extra to morons who know less than you about what they are trying to sell and have to pay them a fee as well.

#24     Jun 6, 2008
  5. wave

wave

The biggest scam going is Financial Advisors. A handful, if that are actually worth their salt.

#25     Jun 6, 2008
  6. morreo

morreo

This may be the dumbest quote i've ever read on elitetrader ever.

#26     Jun 6, 2008
  7. Yeah--Kinda like those clowns at Pureshit.

#27     Jun 6, 2008
  8. wave

wave

I gave my health insurance broker a mouthful and then Aetna after finding out he was trying to sell me a health policy that was in his interest only. After doing my own internet research, I realized he was screwing me over. I shitcanned him and Aetna.

Bastards, useless morons. No value in these leeching bastards.

#28     Jun 6, 2008
  9. lol at your posts..guaranteed i have traded more futures and options on futures and the edge is much better in individual stocks rather than stock indexes..the indexes have been ragne bound for the last two years..looks at rimm, aaple, drys , rig, etc, big... now once single stock futures actually get some volume..then that is what i will trades mainly for the 60/40 tax break..

#29     Jun 6, 2008
  10. dinoman

dinoman

I think both sides can be benificial, Futures lack unknown BS fees and have premium executions, but stocks offer more choice as far as movement if futures are flat. Thats why I play the best of both worlds.

#30     Jun 6, 2008