Piss and Moan about Brandon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brandonf, May 20, 2003.

1. Brosh J.

Brosh J.

Brandonf, in all seriousness, what motivates you?

#11     May 20, 2003

2. $

:eek:

#12     May 20, 2003
  3. A. the fact that he would choose to sponsor the Chit Chat section of Elite Trader seems rather hokey

B. he could get in the habit of using the Check Spelling function before posting a little more frequently

C. I don't pay enough attention to him beyond that to comment further

#13     May 20, 2003
  4. Because we were asked to surpress free speech in one man’s view of Back to Basics. I have had to post this somewhere else.
    How much do you “Risk,” when you drive your BMW in front of a Semi.

#14     May 20, 2003
  5. Actually, it was not a request to supress free speech but rather to keep the thread on topic which in my view is a perfectly reasonable request.

And no - before anyone wants to throw stones at me - I have no connection with Brandon whatsoever.

Natalie

#15     May 21, 2003
  6. Yannis

Yannis

Brandon,

The topic of this thread surprised me.

You have always been open, honest and helpful to me and I also think you are a very good trader and teacher. I've studied your techniques and liked them - and have also spent a couple of months in your chatroom, where I learned quite a bit.

My advice is to just focus on who you are and what you do and not let the negatives here or anywhere else bog you down. It's their job to find fault with everything and ours to stay calm, cool and collected in their presence. At least, that's what I do. :)

#16     May 21, 2003
  7. Some observations:

1. You have Bob Dole disease, the practice of referring to oneself in the third person. A really irritating trait practiced by politicians and athletes. Don't get into the habit.

2. Your posts are good, so what are you worried about? Chill out about being a vendor. Some people are not going to like you no matter what. So what?

3. Go back to doing what you do best, and stop posting shit like this. You have a good reputation, why do you want to blow it with rants like this?

PTR

#17     May 21, 2003