Piss and Moan about Brandon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brandonf, May 20, 2003.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Ok here is your chance guys. I know a lot of you don't like me and would like to warn the world to stay away, that Im a dirty scum who doesnt know what the f**k he is talking about. No defenses of Brandon here, just let the world know what a piece of chit I am. Let the world know, the only reason he sponsors ET is to get YOUR MONEY!!! And not only that, he puts this thread in chitchat of all places, where we have to look at his god damn banner poluting the top of our screen as we post about what a scum bag he is. (OMG Im shocked, shocked and offeneded and hurt by this revolation!)

:D

2. in your defense, i think that the stuff you've put up here on ET is GREAT and very worth reading -- and i hate most gurus...

even though i don't trade any of your methodologies (simply because i mostly just tape read one listed stock), i think that you have contributed a great deal here and that you should keep it up.

you've set yourself apart from all the other gurus and you deserve a lot of credit for that.

peace,
    -b

3. For the record, here are my thoughts on Brandon... first off, I have no commercial relationship with him whatsoever, let's get that clear... Brandon is one of the guys who I chat with on my Yahoo Messenger during the quieter parts of the day, and he has always come across as a guy who knows his stuff very well... we don't trade the same way and we rarely trade the same stuff, but our conversations via Yahoo Messenger are always insightful...

Just thought I'd drop by and give my 2 cents on this guy...

4. who are you?:confused:

5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

A worthless egomaniac trashy trading guru :cool:

Brandon

6. how can you be an egomaniac without an ego ?

7. Wow.....You are cool......bet you 20.00 bucks your wife is cheating on you.

8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I'm not married :D

9. Well that explains the egomaniac part.....no married man can be an egomaniac....just a maniac.....unless of course his wife is whoring around while he;s out acting like a buffoon.

10. his wife not but his momma is

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:eek: :eek: :eek:

#10     May 20, 2003