Pin Point Day Trading Method

Discussion in 'Trading' started by toad57, May 28, 2002.

1. tah

tah

Hello,

I saw this ad on Ebay a while back and I told my friend about it and he purchased it. Since then he gave me the manual and I tried it. Unfortunately, the manual is on a cd where this guy tries to talk and use his screen to teach the method. The quality of the cd is so bad that you can't even follow his teachings because when he points to certain bars on the chart, the pointer does not even keep up with the audio. So that really limits your learning of this method. If it was a better manual, the method might even work :).

Also, someone commented on this website: http://www.pinpointfutures.com./

This is not the same service as this pin point method sold on ebay. It is just a coincidence that the names are similar. Actually I am familiar with this website also and I would not recommend it. It is run by a guy named Guy Lasorsa and Jim Kearney . They used to run a service called Private Daytrades on Paltalk. These guys are full of hype and have bs trackrecords of their systems.

#21     Jun 1, 2002
  2. MrDinky

MrDinky

I don't know about you guys but I'm impressed at how quickly we were able to dig up the truth on this guy. We move a lot faster than the SEC, that's for sure!

Elite Trader - "The Consumer Reports of trading systems"

#22     Jun 1, 2002